Green humbled again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know how anyone could expect that hack to win, he is to fighting what Jye Mullane is to rugby league. No technique, no speed, no composure.

Goes to show how well & truly dead Australian boxing is if he & Mundine are our finest.

Our guy Shane Cameron has been calling Green out for months but Green had been backing out of what he asked of him every time

Cameron is pretty average as well though tbh

Perhaps he needs to fight the winner of a reality TV show to get some credibility back......I suggest a 6 round bout against the winner of MasterChef would be a PPV bonanza.

Sadly boxing worldwide is plumbing the depths. Used to love boxing as a sport, now it is laughable. Can't see the situation changing until they have one unified body controlling the rankings and mandatory defences.....and that ain't likely to happen given the dollars at stake.

Lets see watch a boxer that has some humility for when he fights win, lose or draw (Green).

Or a dropkick (Mundane) that fights has beens and proclaims himself as the greatest athelete Australia has produced. Who only get's high PPV because people want to see him get his ass hand to him.

I would love to see the day that Mundane fights a legitimate fighter. They would be still be cleaning the floor a fortnight later.

eagles2win said:
Lets see watch a boxer that has some humility for when he fights win, lose or draw (Green).

Or a dropkick (Mundane) that fights has beens and proclaims himself as the greatest athelete Australia has produced. Who only get's high PPV because people want to see him get his ass hand to him.

I would love to see the day that Mundane fights a legitimate fighter. They would be still be cleaning the floor a fortnight later.

Not sure I would extend that title to Green.

You are right on Mundine though, utter twat. What wonderful ambassadors Australian boxing has.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6