Greenberg - dishonest, or incompetent?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Greenberg admitted yesterday that the RLPA wasn't consulted about the 2016 draw prior to it being released, and stated it was an 'oversight'. Not that I have much confidence in the RLPA doing anything pro-active, but this seems negligent at best. So either Greenberg is being dishonest, or is just completely incompetent. Which one?

Last edited:
Accidently forgot on purpose.

The Players Association should have been reminding him rather than leave it until the draw was finally released. When he can now claim it's too late to do change. As should our club have been more proactive in looking after our interests, they can hardly claim to be surprised after the dud draws we have received several times in recent years.

But on topic, who in their right mind would trust Greenberg?

Like most senior managers in large organisations commensense is sadly lacking. No team should have a 5 day turnaround in the competition. Simple as that

Unbelievable that there is no consultation when designing the draw each year

If the NRL had half a brain between them they would do a draft draw and send it out to all the clubs and the RLPA first to see if changes needed to be made.

It should only be released once any objections have been sorted.

Greenburgs record speaks for itself. He is the sort of guy I'd expect to be buying a used car from or renting a house from such is his level of trustworthiness and credibility. I'm still trying to work out how he even got the job he did after the amount of dodgy dealings he was involved with at the Dogs.

The Players Association should have been reminding him rather than leave it until the draw was finally released. When he can now claim it's too late to do change. As should our club have been more proactive in looking after our interests, they can hardly claim to be surprised after the dud draws we have received several times in recent years.

But on topic, who in their right mind would trust Greenberg?
Exactly - how could the RLPA not have been on top of this much, much earlier?

You know that feeling you get when someone just isnt legit?
From when they speak, to their actions, the seemingly biased motives of why they do what they do in their job (he's been caught out as a liar before) - everything about this person just gives you the overwhelming impression they are a no good scumbag? Thats what i get from Toddy. He's a slimey weasel.

downloadfile-1.jpeg

Go ahead and throw your pot shots here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8