Greenturd has his claws ready

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Here we go. This **** wits first action as head of the NRL will be to try and rub Toovey out and sweep the bull **** under the carpet.

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg confirmed Toovey’s comments directed at both the standard of refereeing and Lima’s tackle would now come under the NRL microscope.

“Comments made by coaches will be reviewed and digested on Monday. I won’t speculate beforehand,’’ Greenberg said.

“Coaches are acutely aware they’re not permitted to comment on issues that have been placed on report and that are subject to the match review committee.

“I understand that emotion plays a part in games, particularly for coaches after games but that’s not an excuse. It never has been previously and won’t be in the future.’’

Greenberg disagreed with Toovey that the match officials cost Manly two valuable premiership points.

“We should be talking today about what was an absorbing contest between the Rabbits and Manly, in front of a sellout crowd of 20,000-plus. We should be focused on the quality of that contest, the skill and the fact that it was a game that is probably going to be a prelude to what is shaping as a finals series match-up.

“But instead that focus is applied to match officials and in my view that doesn’t grow our game, it doesn’t engage our fans or members.

This dogscum prick is ready to take his hatred out on us even more. God help us with this asshole in charge now.

So let me get this right:-

1. “Comments made by coaches will be reviewed and digested on Monday. I won’t speculate beforehand,’’ Greenberg said.

2.“We should be talking today about what was an absorbing contest between the Rabbits and Manly, in front of a sellout crowd of 20,000-plus. We should be focused on the quality of that contest, the skill and the fact that it was a game that is probably going to be a prelude to what is shaping as a finals series match-up.

“But instead that focus is applied to match officials and in my view that doesn’t grow our game, it doesn’t engage our fans or members."

Seriously, is the guy an idiot, or a moron? Has to be one of the two. Does he not get the hypocracy here?

This is stand down material.

There has been no official analysis of the decisions in the game but he already disagrees that the refeeing cost Manly the game.
Could this tool be anymore transparent in his bias towards us already. This is just gross incompetence from a CEO to be making comments like this before any official investigation into the ref performance or Tooveys comments.

Funny how since this tool has taken over the outcomes of games for popular ratings teams has become very suspicious. Souths,Dogs,Broncos,Storm.....ohh wait that would be the highest rating teams for cities like Sydney,Brisbane,Melbourne. What a coincidence.

just sent this tweet to him

hey @Todd_Greenberg hows the #NRLMatchFixing slush fund looking #Rort #refsincrisis

Berkeley_Eagle said:

hey @Todd_Greenberg hows the #NRLMatchFixing slush fund looking #Rort #refsincrisis

Thanks, I just sent a tweet to the scum as well.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Oh noes!

You forgot the question mark! Now he wont respond.

#sadness

Greenburg gets Man of the Match for rhetoric and cliched responses everytime he opens his mouth. Big on making noise, low on substance.

Guys, let it go!!! This is eating you up!! Life goes on! Get off those keyboards and get out in that beautiful sun and forget this conspiracy stuff.

Darren said:
Guys, let it go!!! This is eating you up!! Life goes on! Get off those keyboards and get out in that beautiful sun and forget this conspiracy stuff.

LOL counciling and philosophy 101. No thanks , any excuse to heap **** on that piece of garbage is welcome.

Darren said:

Ok, I'm going to do this!

I'm going to go down to Piggabeen and watch the Tweed Seagulls give the Redcliffe Dolphins a don't argue, might even throw down a cold one!

Thanks' Darren, I feel better already.... :)

1969 said:
Darren said:

Ok, I'm going to do this!

I'm going to go down to Piggabeen and watch the Tweed Seagulls give the Redcliffe Dolphins a don't argue, might even throw down a cold one!

Thanks' Darren, I feel better already.... :)

God but I hated playing on that ground!! Hard as a rock and the grass felt like steel wool... Playing there as opposed to Seagulls Stadium or at Bilambil was woeful....and playing cricket there was hot as Hades in summer with no breeze!!

Back on topic....

Is Greenberg going to be another Gallop? Looking after certain teams, making life hard for others??

KOMORI said:
1969 said:
Darren said:

Is Greenberg going to be another Gallop? Looking after certain teams, making life hard for others??

No I think he'll pretty much stick to 2 areas. Giving the dogs everything and shafting us. Why would he change what has worked for his slimy career progression.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4