Greenturd has his claws ready

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1969 said:
Darren said:
Guys, let it go!!! This is eating you up!! Life goes on! Get off those keyboards and get out in that beautiful sun and forget this conspiracy stuff.

Ok, I'm going to do this!

I'm going to go down to Piggabeen and watch the Tweed Seagulls give the Redcliffe Dolphins a don't argue, might even throw down a cold one!

Thanks' Darren, I feel better already.... :)

GO THE MURWILLUMBAH MUSTANGS!!!!!

mickqld said:
Here we go. This f**k wits first action as head of the NRL will be to try and rub Toovey out and sweep the bull s**t under the carpet.

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg confirmed Toovey’s comments directed at both the standard of refereeing and Lima’s tackle would now come under the NRL microscope.

“Comments made by coaches will be reviewed and digested on Monday. I won’t speculate beforehand,’’ Greenberg said.

“Coaches are acutely aware they’re not permitted to comment on issues that have been placed on report and that are subject to the match review committee.

“I understand that emotion plays a part in games, particularly for coaches after games but that’s not an excuse. It never has been previously and won’t be in the future.’’

Greenberg disagreed with Toovey that the match officials cost Manly two valuable premiership points.

“We should be talking today about what was an absorbing contest between the Rabbits and Manly, in front of a sellout crowd of 20,000-plus. We should be focused on the quality of that contest, the skill and the fact that it was a game that is probably going to be a prelude to what is shaping as a finals series match-up.

“But instead that focus is applied to match officials and in my view that doesn’t grow our game, it doesn’t engage our fans or members.

This dogscum prick is ready to take his hatred out on us even more. God help us with this asshole in charge now.
If he's worried about engaging the fans and the growth of the game he's barking up the wrong tree.
Tooves just said what the majority of fans think, that what the players do on the field is incidental, it's the officials who decide the outcome of a match these days.
Spin will only get you so far. The officials ARE the problem. If you want to keep the fans engaged, see the game grow and keep your job Todd, get off your arse and fix the problem.:mad:

Darren said:
Guys, let it go!!! This is eating you up!! Life goes on! Get off those keyboards and get out in that beautiful sun and forget this conspiracy stuff.
The sun is conspiring to burn out in 5 million years. Don't trust it Dazza.:p

Put the bib on Greenturd and enjoy the gravy train.....U will fit in well with all the other useless fat cats of the NRL

sorry everyone

but in my defense

I am really really drunk and listening to midnight oil

:angel:

Get lost Greenturd you unethical twit! Every fair fan saw what happened on Friday night and yeah Matais no try was the turning point. So hope we get a crack at the vermin in the finals. We wll bury them.

Ah...No one likes us...can't remember the rest...seems applicable somehow?

Anyway we win our comps harder than the rest and they feel better. I could use a sexual analogy but I will go with fishing. Like catching a GT on bream gear instead of a bream on GT gear.

I think i have to retract that analogy i really cant see anyone catching bream on a two hundred mm popper.I haven't had a bream for a while. Got a few really good spaniards last weekend, all over twelve kilo one fifteen and one twenty, and a couple this weekend but the longtail tuna have been on. Nothing better than casting at them on light gear. Anyway let's say a storm roosters rabbits premiership with all their media and nrl boosters is like pulling up a forty cm bream in a crab pot whist a Manly premiership is like catching a forty cm bream on a kids rod with a massive muddy holding on to it's tail and (just for you QLDers it's not a Jenny) there are two dozen oysters growing on the back of the crab.

You just caught a 20 kilo fish?? Sounds like more tall fishing tales...
Anyhow, the way we are going Manly's 2013 premiership might be the one that got away.

mickqld said:
Here we go. This f**k wits first action as head of the NRL will be to try and rub Toovey out and sweep the bull s**t under the carpet.

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg confirmed Toovey’s comments directed at both the standard of refereeing and Lima’s tackle would now come under the NRL microscope.

“Comments made by coaches will be reviewed and digested on Monday. I won’t speculate beforehand,’’ Greenberg said.

“Coaches are acutely aware they’re not permitted to comment on issues that have been placed on report and that are subject to the match review committee.

“I understand that emotion plays a part in games, particularly for coaches after games but that’s not an excuse. It never has been previously and won’t be in the future.’’

Greenberg disagreed with Toovey that the match officials cost Manly two valuable premiership points.

“We should be talking today about what was an absorbing contest between the Rabbits and Manly, in front of a sellout crowd of 20,000-plus. We should be focused on the quality of that contest, the skill and the fact that it was a game that is probably going to be a prelude to what is shaping as a finals series match-up.

“But instead that focus is applied to match officials and in my view that doesn’t grow our game, it doesn’t engage our fans or members."

This dogscum prick is ready to take his hatred out on us even more. God help us with this asshole in charge now.
Well if he wants to give the coaches the script for their post-match presser, why bother? Zzzzzzz

As for not engaging the fans and members, that is exactly what Toovey has done. By calling a spade a spade, and showing his emotions, he has connected vitally not just with all the Manly fans who were aghast at some of Friday's decisions, but also with fans of other teams who know there is a problem with refereeing consistency and competence.
Sometimes Mr Gee should keep his smarmy platitudes to himself.

Good article here:

Manly Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey was right to speak his mind

"But judging by what Todd Greenberg said in The Sunday Telegraph, the NRL don’t want coaches showing emotion after matches anymore, they just want them to talk like they are part of the game’s publicity department.

"We were all hoping that when Greenberg arrived at league headquarters the former Bulldogs’ boss could start with putting some football-sense back in the joint. "

weev said:
Good article here:

Manly Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey was right to speak his mind

"But judging by what Todd Greenberg said in The Sunday Telegraph, the NRL don’t want coaches showing emotion after matches anymore, they just want them to talk like they are part of the game’s publicity department.

"We were all hoping that when Greenberg arrived at league headquarters the former Bulldogs’ boss could start with putting some football-sense back in the joint. "

agreed weev. Someone with a bit of common sense here. Worth a read.

If they fine 2V it could be argued that the NRL is a corrupt organisation and only wants to cover it up.

However, in my view the NRL is not corrupt but is floundering under the administration of well meaning amateurs who are way out of their depth.

This is a multi-million dollar business. There should be very few stuff ups. Yet we seem to get these stuff ups almost continually. Why?

Each team should be judged on their merits and not on a predetermined who will win policy.

So NRL over to you are you a corrupt organisation as some say you are or are you incorruptible which is my view. So prove you are incorruptible and do the right thing.

I've already stopped watching NRL games that don't involve Manly because of these errors. Do you want me and others to stop watching for good? I know as fans we are treated lower than shyte by you so as you'll notice crowds are down and going lower.

Keep up the "good" (sarcastic emphasis) work and you'll have no fans or at least very few of them. Who like me are tending to switch off and do something different with our lives.

So over to you NRL we less than shyte fans want consistency and fairness will we get it in the future?

Daddycool08 said:
If they fine 2V it could be argued that the NRL is a corrupt organisation and only wants to cover it up.

However, in my view the NRL is not corrupt but is floundering under the administration of well meaning amateurs who are way out of their depth.

This is a multi-million dollar business. There should be very few stuff ups. Yet we seem to get these stuff ups almost continually. Why?

Each team should be judged on their merits and not on a predetermined who will win policy.

So NRL over to you are you a corrupt organisation as some say you are or are you incorruptible which is my view. So prove you are incorruptible and do the right thing.

I've already stopped watching NRL games that don't involve Manly because of these errors. Do you want me and others to stop watching for good? I know as fans we are treated lower than shyte by you so as you'll notice crowds are down and going lower.

Keep up the "good" (sarcastic emphasis) work and you'll have no fans or at least very few of them. Who like me are tending to switch off and do something different with our lives.

So over to you NRL we less than shyte fans want consistency and fairness will we get it in the future?

I'm with you on this one. For years and up until recently I would watch almost all of the games in a weekend. Now I only watch the Manly game. Why, because the crap refereeing makes it utterly unbearable to watch.

Ralphie said:
Daddycool08 said:

I'm with you on this one. For years and up until recently I would watch almost all of the games in a weekend. Now I only watch the Manly game. Why, because the crap refereeing makes it utterly unbearable to watch.

The Warriors v Panthers was an enjoyable game & hardly noticed the refs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6