Greenturd needs to be sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its true though. You reckon the score would blow out this bad if we had a crowd behind us and booing everything the rabbits did??

Getting booed running on to our home semi final us gobsmackingly ridiculous! And why were souths allowed to have their marching band cheer squad there, isn't that a home ground thing

Flood the nrl with complaints. If hes not urging people to break contracts, he also not showing duty of care to his players who commit suicide, to hiding players gambling problems.

Fark him off

Ryan said:
Flood the nrl with complaints. If hes not urging people to break contracts, he also not showing duty of care to his players who commit suicide, to hiding players gambling problems.

Fark him off

Let's not forget he hides domestic violence

Maybe a poll on what the best insulting name for greenberg is would be a good idea.

Anything to take your minds off the current apocalyptic catastrophe.

Jatz Crackers said:
I reckon Greensnot is a better name insult.

or to add tour your suggestion, how about Turd Greensnot ?

I knew our fate in their first set when they were awarded a penalty we should have got each of the 5 tackles prior. Confirmed after watching the following 5 tackles against us go without infraction despite all being worse than the single tackle we were pinned for.

It's very unfair. Why lay out the red carpet for Souths? They are the most favoured team by refs for 2 years running and now get a home game even though Manly came 2nd. What a farce and joke.

I reckon atmosphere did have a LOT to do with Manly not getting into the game.with a majority of 90-10 Souths fans it was very demoralising for Manly. The NRL has been trying to set up Souths for 2 years now. Maybe this year is it.

I'm roosters fan but Manly are one of the sides I have HUGE respect for as a footballing side. They EARN their wins unlike Souths who get 'piggybacks'. Instead of giving Manly their RIGHTFUL EARNED home game what do they do? Give it to Souths who finished BELOW them. Souths also get all the right penalties at the right time.

Manly earn everything. I think the lack of fans as well as refs gave Souths early momentum.

Manly were distracted for some reason. They couldn't focus on high balls or grubbers so I think they weren't happy tonight for some reason maybe that they didn't get the home game they EARNED. Having 17,000 Souths fans booing you all match with no support is hardly inspiring and I feel Manly lost it psychologically not in the forwards so much. They didn't have that spring in their step.

Manly are one side I don't mind losing to because they win by trying not getting piggybacks or freebies like Souths. We call them (Souths) the vermin too. They play illegally and Inglis is the greatest diver. Glad Pearce cut him down last week.

fLIP said:
I knew our fate in their first set when they were awarded a penalty we should have got each of the 5 tackles prior. Confirmed after watching the following 5 tackles against us go without infraction despite all being worse than the single tackle we were pinned for.

Yep, i felt the same. A fight for the upperhand ended when they give Rabbits a leg up that was milked.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2