Greg bird at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember when the new manager ( Laurie somebody) took over the Bruns he barred a lot people for really minor things (me included). This was during summer when all the tourists were about. When winter came he found he'd barred all the locals and the pub was empty. He ended up sending a bloke around knocking on peoples doors asking them if they wanted to come back.

Take out the glassing of the missus and the bouncer bashing, but I'm down for the rest. Just make the coke the liquid kind, and the new lime version

I could also probably pee in a toilet.

Unless "A Toilet" is the name of one of your mates, I can see why you never made it in the NRL @Ryan.

I remember when the new manager ( Laurie somebody) took over the Bruns he barred a lot people for really minor things (me included). This was during summer when all the tourists were about. When winter came he found he'd barred all the locals and the pub was empty. He ended up sending a bloke around knocking on peoples doors asking them if they wanted to come back.
Any publican who bans a quoter of Coleridge has no idea

The best Sunday Arvo sessions. I've had a cpl NYE there as well. Brilliant pub and area in general. The locals have done well to keep the developers out of there.
Going back a few years every NYE one of the fishermen would perform The Dance of the flaming A***holes, it was a bit of a tradition. He'd stick a newspaper up his quoit and try to run around the outside of the pub before the paper burned down. It was spectacular but strangely not included in any of the tourist brochures.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6