Greg BIRD to France.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Considering we already lost Buhrer, bird would of been good for the next few years. Now we basically have the same forward pack as last year minus our two best performes, Buhrer and Vave. Exciting times ahead ! Lol
We have resigned one of the best young forward prospects and our captain Jake Trbojevic and extended the contract of one of the most destructive forwards in Kapow . We have also signed the powerful second rower Lane to add to our current players Lussick , Fonua Blake , Meehan, Hoppoate, Brenton Lawrence , and Myles and we have young and talented Sironen on our radar and possibly another signing . Exciting times indeed !!! LOL

Last edited:
We got more out of Vave than any of us here probably expected at the start of the year (in fact, I doubt anyone here, including myself, even had him in their top 17 before Round 1).

Ferris missed the early part of the year bar about 20 minutes against the Chooks. But after that while not a superstar he was consistently among our better forwards.

But back to the topic at hand.....thank god that that is one Bird who won't be joining the Sea Eagles.

Goldcoast bulletin reports Bird is going to Catalans on a lucrative deal.
Thank you Jesus:party:
sorry,didnt see the other thread

I'm assuming that the team that has recently released 3 aussie players from their team for some problems is Catalans. I know Gifty has gone because "his kid cant speak french", Carney and is the 3rd one Taylor (?). Any way so they hire Greg Bird. Is this a comedy or what? I'm so pleased he is not coming here. There should be a competition on who Catalans should hire next. Got it, Fifita.

People, people. Think of it logically.

It's Greg BIRD.

What is the national symbol of France ? A c0ck. What is Greg Bird ? A c0ck. In both name and nature.

Perfect fit.

Enjoy your croissants clown.

People, people. Think of it logically.

It's Greg BIRD.

What is the national symbol of France ? A c0ck. What is Greg Bird ? A c0ck. In both name and nature.

Perfect fit.

Enjoy your croissants clown.
And he is already practiced at at
Oui oui

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4