GREG EASTWOOD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
GREG EASTWOOD is talking to MANLY,not commited to the bulldogs only rumours but not impossible,,,thoughts??????

mr seagles link said:
GREG EASTWOOD is talking to MANLY,not commited to the bulldogs only rumours but not impossible,,,thoughts??????
Doesn't really align with recent comments from Lowe does it? Perhaps we are being used as a stalking horse to up the ante with the club the player really wants to join.

If we can't afford Beaver how can we afford Eastwood? .... unless we are releasing a few players .... please please please please

Would be awesome, but we have as much chance of signing him as we do of winning the grand final on Sunday.

mr seagles link said:
I see you've achieved your goal of having a worse Karma score than DSM.  No big feat though, as we've all joined you in that achievement.

My only prediction about your rumour is that if you've predicted it, it ain't worth reading. :)

Another insider scoop from mr seagles. I 'm looking forward to his shout following the huge collect on the Titans winning this year.

the pommy clu he is currently contracted for wants compo of about 100k, im sure manly are going to pay that. Would only happen if there was a cattle swap involved

why even bother putting shIIt up mate , deadset  moron just tell us facts, we can make our own fiction up too.. dumb azzz..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4