Greg Inglis shoulder charge on Skivvy no try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mac

On Skivvy's 'no try' did anyone look at GI's attempted tackle? He did not use his arms one bit, it was a blatant shoulder charge....with the video refs looking at the try over and over again to see whether they should award it, surely they would have picked up on that as well and he be placed on report....just crazy refereeing.

And just how did Inglis get his knee hurt in the first half try to George T? Didn't go knee first into George on the ground?

They seem to get tunnel vision at replay time. Go look at the Sharks 2nd last try that Beau Ryan scored. It looked to me that the ball only came loose after an offside Luke Lewis used his shoulder and forearm into the head of Nightingale. Video ref gave it a try. Dragons lost the game.

Glad someone picked up on this, it was a shoulder charge plain and simple but shhh don't speak in a negative tone towards the untouchable Inglis

Brissie Kid said:
And just how did Inglis get his knee hurt in the first half try to George T? Didn't go knee first into George on the ground?

They seem to get tunnel vision at replay time. Go look at the Sharks 2nd last try that Beau Ryan scored. It looked to me that the ball only came loose after an offside Luke Lewis used his shoulder and forearm into the head of Nightingale. Video ref gave it a try. Dragons lost the game.

Thank God someone else said it. He dropped the knees then went ohh my sore knee.
The Untouchables.

Just get rid of the video ref and 2 referees altogether. It has all become a blight on the game. Just like the DRS in the ashes. Referees/umpires make mistakes like players. No-one can convince me that there are any less contentious decisions nowadays than there was back in the 80's. Technology has not improved anything in the decision making process!! It has just slowed the game down to the point that it has become farcical.

What about the high shot and grapple on Killer when he went over the tryline and was held up (by the throat !!). Was it Goodwin ?? That was far worse than what Horo got reported for, yet we didn't even get a penalty.

Brissie Kid said:

Shhh.... or they will charge Jorge for deliberately headbutting Inglis in the knee. A dog act considering Jorge knew Inglis was coming back from injury. You would never see a Souths player do something like that.

SeaEagle21 said:
Glad someone picked up on this, it was a shoulder charge plain and simple but shhh don't speak in a negative tone towards the untouchable Inglis

I think they set a precedent earlier in the year, you can pull off a shoulder charge trying to prevent a try....but if it hits the head then that is a different matter.

StuBoot said:
SeaEagle21 said:

I think they set a precedent earlier in the year, you can pull off a shoulder charge trying to prevent a try....but if it hits the head then that is a different matter.

wofZVnj.png

Inglis doing a shoulder charge into the head of an opponent? Who'd have thought?

Not getting cited? Who'd have thought?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7