• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
my first comment at fulltime was - inglis 'still' hasn't won a premiership. & crocker misses out this year also

castle eagle said:
my first comment at fulltime was - inglis 'still' hasn't won a premiership. & crocker misses out this year also

I knew Souths were gone mentally during the week when they saw it necessary to announce Crocker's retirement before their last game.....

Defensively in the 1st half he was sharp, but offensively was really nullified.

I noticed Killer got up on him quickly a number of times. Didn't always tackle him, but bumped him, stopped him and then waited for support.

• 👍
Reactions: Zep
That shot of him in nearly in tears.... Priceless!

Hope his missus doesn't need to be "protected from herself" tonight....

Las Vegas Blvd said:
He was very quiet , bit different when he is wearing a Qld jumper
I thought he was vewwy quiet, and vewy diffewent to when he WAS weawing a Mawoons jersey

Aren't the "loyal" Souff$ fans over at The Warren giving it to the Bunnies.

Louganis is copping it for going missing in attack (though they're praising his defense). Their try scoring hero Merritt is being bagged left, right and centre with calls for him to either retire or to be sent permanently to the Bears in the NSW Cup. Goodwin and Luke are also in the public enemy #1 class, and those same fans who have been calling for Adam Reynolds to be the NSW halfback for the past 2 years are starting to see that he's not nearly as good as the media hype surrounding him.

The funny thing is though that from what I've been reading, the no try call late in the game by the video ref is barely rating a mention and Souff$ fans are actually seeing last nights result for what it was. At 14-0 after just 12 minutes they had us on toast and by all rights should have buried us like Melbourne did last year. From then on they simply choked and lost to a better team who know how to win the big games.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2