Grow some balls Penn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
A "New challenge" my arse. When are you going to grow some balls Penn and tell us what really happened. We, the members deserve better, so stop treating us like fools. Just tell your version of who f***ed up!

Get it out in the open and let us, the members, who have paid their hard-earned to support the club, make an informed decision rather than be told lies.

Pen is the owner we are a struggling club financially . pen should not allow coaches officials trainers etc to take him hostage. Losing des is a big blow and all the players he will take with him. But we need to move on . Penn must go to all the players with out clauses offer them new ones or piss them off if they dont. Toovey is cheaper to run and is as good . if we lose 4 top players then this will free a lot of money under the salary cap and then we can by many good players and have depth

You cant have players and coaches dictate to the club.

joeboy said:
does anyone have it on good authority that we are actually gonna lose anyone?

Nope. Everyone is just going on rumours. Someone posts something and half a dozen people suddenly think that it is gospel.
What are the facts?
Zorba has been sacked.
Des has signed a deal for less money than Manly offered with the Bulldogs, from 2013.

Anything else is just speculation, unfounded accusations, and conjecture.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4