Guerra & Matterson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I've heard their names pop up as players who could be moved on from the Roosters next year with Matterson in particular linked with the Storm

Both interesting options IMO

Last edited:
I have always thought guerra as a bit of a scumbag player, and agree he has most probably benefited from being in a good team to make him look any good

If we end up losing Matai and Lyon we should have a few bucks. Watching last night I'm glad we missed out on Tariq Sims and I see Guerra as being a similar situation. We are building well so the next piece to our puzzle is vitally important.

I have always thought guerra as a bit of a scumbag player, and agree he has most probably benefited from being in a good team to make him look any good
I like scumbags. I reckon we need one...
A sly one.

I'd take Gillett if we don't have to pay stupid dollars.

Guerra is one of those players who plays with 100%
more effort in a Queenaland jumper than for his club.Similar to when we had Bella and McCabe in the 80s.

Matterson is another one in a line of the Roosters pinching from another club and chewing up & spitting out!!

Guerra has done zero all year and benefiited immensely from a great side the last few years.The other kid has a lot of upside.Would have him in a heartbeat.
Agreed, Guerra is quite a good player but on recent form I can't see that he'd add much to our side.
Matterson has shown a lot of potential and was selected in reps after about one match. Not sure what position he'll end up in but he has some size and skill.

Guerra is a great player no doubt. I would say he would be top dollar though and we have The Hitman and Ferris in the second row so not needed.

Matterson not needed we signed Green. We also have John, Killer, Walker, Matato, Goodinet and Api as backup soo no need for another depth player.

Guerra is a great player no doubt. I would say he would be top dollar though and we have The Hitman and Ferris in the second row so not needed.

Matterson not needed we signed Green. We also have John, Killer, Walker, Matato, Goodinet and Api as backup soo no need for another depth player.
I believe matterson makes a better centre / backrower type anyway

The few times I've watched Matterson I've been impressed - he's only young. Guerra to me looks like a bloke who is on the slide, decent player but worth big $$$$ and those QLD'ers dead set some of them grow a leg in rep footy and 'rest up ' and "recharge their batteries" for their clubs....we don't need another one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4