Gummy Sharks forum going off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wetpatch

First post So I thought you would enjoy how they turned on their team tonight Enjoy

http://www.sharksforever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22651

They weren't going off that bad. Mainly about the team performance in general with a couple of references to Taulapapa. Their main beef was our normal one "the referee". To me, he wasn't controlling the 10m for either side.

anyone willing to take the trip to parramatta and stir some eels in a bucket? (website i mean)

The fish supporters have no right to bag the ref as he was on their side for most of the match.  The penalty count from memory was about 11 fish to 6 us.  We won through superior play.  The played like the dead mullets they are.

i got banned from the sharks forums :( wasn't even saying anything against them. really it was just one word.. how can u ban someone for 1 word?

Zep link said:
i got banned from the sharks forums :( wasn't even saying anything against them. really it was just one word.. how can u ban someone for 1 word?

I got banned from the peels forum in LU for paying some of them out once but it was worth it i gave em heaps lol. But it's ok for them to pay out us Manly supporters the Peels moderator is a real dick.

Zep link said:

Probably because your one word was "pwned!" to which the next poster Jedman1 replied:

i think u meant "owned".
dick head/ oxygen thief.

Yeah I know Zep that it was just a slip of the finger while typing but after the "Bever" sign at last weeks Titan's game they must think that we fans are illiterate.

They scored their only try from a penalty for a non-existent strip - what is their issue?  I guess the ref missed all those tacles for them too?

I'm surprised they have a forum.  Can a Sharks fan write?  Did you see the footage of their sideline fans?  They all looked like extras from the Adams Family!

lol pwned is so a word.... it wasn't a typo. Jujst some internet lingo. Even though "pwn" was around for years it really did become popular by an internet show called "Pure Pwnage" which also spawned the classic "BOOM, headshot".

Matabele link said:
They scored their only try from a penalty for a non-existent strip - what is their issue?  I guess the ref missed all those tacles for them too?

I'm surprised they have a forum.  Can a Sharks fan write?  Did you see the footage of their sideline fans?  They all looked like extras from the Adams Family!
****ing lol. i enjoyed after 30 mins. Manly Missed tackles 0, Cronulla 21

Matabele link said:

gotta agree matas i kept shaking me head with every crowd shot i though there must of been a lot of day passes handed out at the local looney bin.

What about that nuff nuff kearney he looks retarded.

There was a Uncle Fetser lookalike - considering they all inbred down there it is not suprising

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6