Gus Gould Commentary during Parra Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After the 26min try to D.Williams off Brett Stewart hitting a yawning hole that Sandow and his outside defender left he comes to the conclusion that it was due to Sandow not defending on his "normal side of the field" after an earlier collision.

Hmm Sandow was defending left side basically all game does he even watch the game these days.

Earlier in the game Harrison was the lead runner off DCE on the same side and coughed up the ball with Sandow involved in the tackle at the 10:10min mark. This sets up the same play again later on but this time hitting Stewart with a second man/ chiming in from behind play.

Gould put away the hot chips being washed down with coke and concentrate.

Phantar said:
Thanks for the timely commentary TC. You've been keeping that one in the draft folder for a few weeks?

Video review session Mon/Tues going over a few past games---i'm a freelance coach asked to assist this week lol.......

I did not mention it out of respect to Gould but thought what the heck hehe.

Peter C said:
Don't know why Gould would command that much of your respect, you only have to listen to the rubbish that he and Warren dish out during the call to put you off the game.

In terms of analysing the game in the 90's during my VHS recording years and wearing out the pause button as a result Gould was one of the best in that time.

Gould's a victim of his success to a degree. After some genuinely impromptu banter with wabbits a couple of years ago he must've got the orders to keep it up, to the detriment of his actually paying close attention to what's going on in a game.

Did Gus say it was an "Origin" play ? That's his favorite line and he uses it all the time. Annoys the hell out of me.

Technical Coach said:
In terms of analysing the game in the 90's during my VHS recording years and wearing out the pause button as a result Gould was one of the best in that time.

Impressive ! Gould kept analysing the game even after you had paused. Wow !

Technical Coach said:

Impressive ! Gould kept analysing the game even after you had paused. Wow !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4