Gus Gould predicts his Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie4eva

Bencher
Some of you may have seen Gus on Nein news in Sydney last night, not sure if shown in other states too, predicting his top 8.

His predictions matched exactly what is on the ladder at the moment.

He must be one of the few following League currently who thinks the top 8 will be exactly the same in 4 weeks time as it is now.

It's possible it will be the same, but I think unlikely looking at the weird and wonderful match results that have been going on all season.

Or maybe he was just lazy and it was easy to grab the current ladder for his report.

Thoughts ?

Why didn't he just wait another 3 rounds and then predict his top 8 ?? He is really going out on a limb predicting a top 8 this time of year. Did he have another whinge about how unfair the penalties imposed on the Storm were and how the salary cap "doesn't even out the talent, it thins it out" ?? It's a broken record.

He may be right but there's two "smokies"

1) How the Tigers will go, I think they will struggle and end up lower
2) How Manly goes, if as expected we lose two out of the next 3 then he's right, I think we'll win 2 out of the next 3 and that may see us finish a little higher.

BUT he may well be on the money

Chip & Chase link said:
Why didn't he just wait another 3 rounds and then predict his top 8 ?? He is really going out on a limb predicting a top 8 this time of year. Did he have another whinge about how unfair the penalties imposed on the Storm were and how the salary cap \"doesn't even out the talent, it thins it out\" ?? It's a broken record.
Ditto!

Duff link said:
It should be pretty similar.  A gap has opened up below 8th.

I probably should have explained he gave the order, and it was the same too. I agree likely the same 8 but I doubt same order.

Chip & Chase link said:
Did he have another whinge about how unfair the penalties imposed on the Storm were and how the salary cap \"doesn't even out the talent, it thins it out\" ??

For once he wasn't being a whingeing biatch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4