[Resurrected] Gutho at 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RIP Foran poor fella

The real tragedy for me will be if Gutho rips it up at 5/8 for the Eels!!! I will be watching him closely!

Go Gutho!!!
I don't wish anything but good luck to Gutho in pursuing his dream of being the regular FG Fullback, but I am quite certain he will be a disaster at 5/8th. He is too physically small & fragile for the centre of the field.

The dogs forwards will trample poor gutho all night long Could be a big score tonight to the dogs

He's a beaches product and if he turns out to be a cracking 5/8 I will cry at what could have been!!!!!! Wing no, fullback well that's snake and turbo's so in my mind third string ... But 5/8!! Stroke of genius!

RIP Foran poor fella

The real tragedy for me will be if Gutho rips it up at 5/8 for the Eels!!! I will be watching him closely!

Go Gutho!!!
Yeah. I hope so too, and the dolts who sacked him from Manly are watching. I'm sure he'd be prepared to return to Manly. We are going to need him next year when up to three of our backline retire.
Why we paid big money for Walker to play 5/8 and punt Gutho makes no sense.
Bozo, you may have been the finest footballer I have ever seen, but you are no genius when it comes to retention and recruitment.

Yeah. I hope so too, and the dolts who sacked him from Manly are watching. I'm sure he'd be prepared to return to Manly. We are going to need him next year when up to three of our backline retire.
Why we paid big money for Walker to play 5/8 and punt Gutho makes no sense.
Bozo, you may have been the finest footballer I have ever seen, but you are no genius when it comes to retention and recruitment.
You're a idiot!!!

Walker was signed to replace Lyon when he retired and to accommodate he is playing 5/8. Gutho is playing bad this year and was only let go coz he wanted to play fullback. But parra dudded him and signed Gordon. Bozo is a brilliant recruiter, sure we made sacrifices but we have signed the best young centre in the game unfortunately he is stuck at 5/8. I commend bozo for letting players like hiku and gutho go. Because I would rather them playing for other teams then being stuck in reggies, they are great talents and deserve to play first grade but unfortunately we couldn't accommodate them. Hope they come back some day

Gutho is not a 5/8, happy to be proved wrong but I dont see it.

Norman will have to control the play all game, and with a big dogs pack they would be better off playing a defensive 5/8.

Gutho may very well end up back at Manly as a centre once skivvy retires.

Looks like Takarangi is playing 5/8.
I honestly thought this would be a good opportunity for Cornish, maybe his injured

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2