Guys Please kiss & make up !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Ok it looks like we will be losing a few players next year !. So be it as previously mentioned on the site no player is bigger than the Club and will be replaced by future stars.

Still we have a few important weeks to get through so I think all players should get together admit not all is pretty and then clear the air and declare that they will give everything for the Club and its supporters over the next few weeks and give it there best shot of winning the premiership !!

We have the players, we have the experience and the tradition and all we need know is the right attitude to get the job done and if a player does leave they leave on a high note with another premiership on his CV and with the blessing of the fans who will always remember them for the right reasons not the ones currently being bandied around.

So guys just kiss and make up and do it not only for yourselves but for the fans who have endured yet another season fillled with rumour and innuendo.

Agreed can we get Beaver in as the peace maker? Otherwise be careful, Bozo might hop behind the wheel of a cement truck :p

I would suggest to get BK, Beaver, Jason King ( all club legends ) together in one room in front of the boys and let them be reminded of what a privilege/ honour it is to wear the badge that is the Manly Sea Eagles Jersey.

Boys pull your heads in - win this week you are 1 win away from a shot at redemption for last years stolen grand final by the men in pink.

Hope the boys show as much passion as a lot of us have shown on this forum the last couple of days

god_said_no_11.gif

3D20Smiles20285.gif
3D20Smiles2048.gif
3D20Smiles20283.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4