Hadley is on to tinker now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Just on 2gb
Ranting about tinker. All he said was
"I just went out the back for a hand massage and it wasnt the type I thought it was"

Pleeeeeeease is that so offensive. Hadley is going off like a good sort about this obviously because his mates with Peters thru bozo.

He kept referring to zorba getting stood down for the good sort comment. He had spoken to Dave perry and refered to the fact Dave's hands were somewhat tied because tinkers an employee and a director.

This is storm in a teacup stuff.

He also said that it was Zorba who went to Rothfield with the story (however, I don't know whether Hadley was stating that himself or was repeating what Dave Perry had told him).

Hadley is always good for a rant on a Monday morning.

Said Manly are doing well on the field but last in the boardroom

Oh well.

Stevo said:
What's it about?

Sorry mate, during women in league round manly had a ladies function in Dee Why Mel Gainsford was MC and Tinker refed the debate and was ask to plug the prizes ( a spa and hand massage) when doing so he made that comment "I just went out the back for a hand massage and it wasnt the type I thought it was"

Zorba has gone off to rothfield and Hadley who are outraged by it and are demanding Dave Perry take action.

I know we live in PC times but is that really that bad.
It's not like he used terms like hand shandy or happy ending.

Cameron said:
*Excerpt of Quoted Article and Cameron's post*

Australia's best sporting gossip with Phil Rothfield
Phil Rothfield The Sunday Telegraph June 24, 2012 12:00AM

GUESTS at Manly's Eagles Angels luncheon on Friday to celebrate the Women in League round were shocked by a remark made by the MC, Manly board member Darrell Williams.

In front of hundreds of guests, Williams made a vulgar comment that went down like flat champagne at most of the tables.

I'm told it will be raised at the next board meeting.

Eagle-eyed
AN absolutely massive story is brewing inside the Manly Sea Eagles boardroom that will cause major embarrassment and almost certainly cost someone a job. Explosive details to be revealed very soon.

Follow @Telegraph_Sport on Twitter and like Telegraph Sport on Facebook

1) any of the ladies who post her go to function and know what was said rothfield has been gunning for tinker because his mates with perry and rothfields deeply in the Greek whiteants corner

3) More bull**** and muckraking reading between the lines they are obviously gunning for bob r or tinker.

Has the board had another meeting since then?

Jethro said:
Cameron said:
*Excerpt of Quoted Article and Cameron's post*

Australia's best sporting gossip with Phil Rothfield
Phil Rothfield The Sunday Telegraph June 24, 2012 12:00AM

GUESTS at Manly's Eagles Angels luncheon on Friday to celebrate the Women in League round were shocked by a remark made by the MC, Manly board member Darrell Williams.

In front of hundreds of guests, Williams made a vulgar comment that went down like flat champagne at most of the tables.

I'm told it will be raised at the next board meeting.

Eagle-eyed
AN absolutely massive story is brewing inside the Manly Sea Eagles boardroom that will cause major embarrassment and almost certainly cost someone a job. Explosive details to be revealed very soon.

Follow @Telegraph_Sport on Twitter and like Telegraph Sport on Facebook

1) any of the ladies who post her go to function and know what was said rothfield has been gunning for tinker because his mates with perry and rothfields deeply in the Greek whiteants corner

3) More bull**** and muckraking reading between the lines they are obviously gunning for bob r or tinker.

Has the board had another meeting since then?
Last Thursday

Jatz Crackers said:
I dont know why anyone bothers with Home & Away gossipy melodrama such as this.

Admit it Cam, you love this crap.
You are nuts jatz.
I don't love it mate quite the opposite but I do believe this is a forum to exchange information and opinion so get over it.

hasnt taken Zorba long to again start stirring the pot.....Hopefully someone will take a seat or 2 and p1ss him off.

The guy is a grub

Cameron said:
Jatz Crackers said:
I dont know why anyone bothers with Home & Away gossipy melodrama such as this.

Admit it Cam, you love this crap.
You are nuts jatz.
I don't love it mate quite the opposite but I do believe this is a forum to exchange information and opinion so get over it.

Nothing for me to get over.

Didnt you leave here in a huff citing you were over all the club politics, and then come straight back and recommence facilitating it. You love all the tweeting drama of it all.

For mind i would rather see some context to the comment and who it offended rather than unnamed sources

It was truly moving to hear Zorba on the radio yesterday saying he was putting aside all the bitterness and just doing his job as a new board member.

Putting all the bitterness aside alright...straight aside into the inbox of the hacks at News Ltd.

He's a ****en *DELETED BY MODERATOR*. I've forgotten more than he'd know.

Stevo, please consider a different choice of word for your description as the word that you used is now considered to be offensive to the disabled community.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8