Halauafu Lavaka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If true we should send him to NSW cup side first. We have a good A-grade side already. All we need now is confirmation from NRL.com

You'd imagine his size would also come in handy for cross-field kicks on the goalline.

The way he spoke, it sounds like Parra weren't too keen on re-signing him. He must be pretty damned good then.

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
Work ethic sounds great. Own business at 21. He's a 'creter so hard work is not a problem. And as mentioned if Parra don't want him that's gotta be a good sign.

1448433704347.jpg

More of this please Hakuna Matata!
Look at Foz - daydreaming of the Dalai.:giggle:

I did a bit of sneaky research when this story first emerged last week, and had a look at the Eels forums...seems they rated this guy very highly at the start of 2015. Not sure what happened to him after that, but let's hope its the same as what happened to T-Rex, Wolfman, Buhrer etc - the Eels can't recognise or develop talent to save themselves!

I did a bit of sneaky research when this story first emerged last week, and had a look at the Eels forums...seems they rated this guy very highly at the start of 2015. Not sure what happened to him after that, but let's hope its the same as what happened to T-Rex, Wolfman, Buhrer etc - the Eels can't recognise or develop talent to save themselves!
He was dropped from the NSW cup team for poor form. That's why things went quiet for him.

May i suggest, in the spirit of Silvertails giving all players a nickname, that from this day forth the former Eel is known as:
Hallelujah
and we all give Praise when he deserves it.

And taufua

where is his youtube highlights?
There's actually a clip of a Wentworthville game on Youtube, in which he scores a try...but it is about one second's worth so not bothering to find it again. Actually, what is more interesting is a try scored in the same game by Fabian Goodall, who busts through three players from either centre or second row, and races away.

I would so love for $Forme to go to absolute **** for the squeals.

Can you imagine the outcry on Oneeyedeel?!!?

I think that is a fairly good chance of happening. He'd already be a bit pissed at them for dicking around with his contract... add to that the fact that the Eels are a complete basket case and I'm pretty sure he'll be even less happy there than he was this season. And we've all seen how he plays when his heart's not in it.

I think that is a fairly good chance of happening. He'd already be a bit pissed at them for dicking around with his contract... add to that the fact that the Eels are a complete basket case and I'm pretty sure he'll be even less happy there than he was this season. And we've all seen how he plays when his heart's not in it.
I have actually seen him up at my local oval a few times (before they started pre season and when he was "injured" from the Kiwi's) he was doing a heap of work, kick etc.
Agree that he can be patchy when his heart is not in it but from what I saw I do not think that will be the case

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6