Half time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Not to bad so far. Definatly way better than 90% of us here thought.

The breeze, is it enough to sneak home?

I don't think so Flip. mianly because we really haven't looked like scoring.

But you know what....GUTSY EFFORT

Written off by everyone, still a chance.

Mate, I'm really proud of the boys. Me too, I thought 32-0 by half-time but the boys are really putting in.
Go Manly!

I very proud of their 1st half..
Running into a howling wind with 7 of their stars out.
C'mon boys dig deep and rattle these choking bastards.

our 2nd half record is shocking so expect 30 plus scoreline....matai,stewart,king fuc*en assholeswould have won IF they had a brain....

I feel for joe...one of the nice guys.
Perry's playing strong.
We're hanging in. ;)

Buhrer is starting to annoy me.  Last week his first tackle was a penalty, one of his first today was the same and for the same reason - lying on the player.  Can't remember what his 2nd penalty was for today but come on kid, stop it!!!

We'd be well in the game if Matai was a bit smarter last week.

Can't really blame Williams, he's been chucked in the centres...on the other side of the field.  I guess Des was hoping him to be like Matai but why screw up one of the very few remaining combos that work?  

Then again when the ball goes right Bailey holds on and runs straight without passing to Lyon.

I fear though, that the game will open up if we don't score some points.  I'm reminded of BK's last game, losing 26-0 to the Dragons...

Lost Joe G for what 6 months?  Maybe we should have put Seu Seu in 6 Foran to the centres and Williams to Second row.  

Ah well...Hope we stay focused in the last 40.  

Dare to dream guys dare to dream...and don't forget two shots at goal instead of attacking the line....we may be behind on the scoreboard BUT we are winning the mental battle to date.

‎1st half Manly did better than many thought they would have... I dare say if Matai was playing they would have scored one or two tries on the left side... Keep playing with pride in the 2nd half boys!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I don't think so Flip. mianly because we really haven't looked like scoring.

But you know what....GUTSY EFFORT

Written off by everyone, still a chance.

Sorry mark No chance, we are so unorganised

How could anyone not be proud of the gutsy effort so far.
Stop the dumb penalties and that will go a long way towards keeping us in the game.

Anyone else think that Hornby was in front of the kicker for his try? He looked offside to me. I would like to see the overhead shot again to see.

Great effort by the boys anyway so far.

We have done very well but Tony would be better used on the right side, any full strength team would have a very good chance of beating the chokers today. They are making silly mistakes.

Ant80 link said:
Anyone else think it's funny that Saints  keep going for goal when they get a penalty down our end?

They are weak and any full strength side would crush them tbh. We have done excellent to only concede one try!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6