Half Witt's oxymoron?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Half Witt's oxymoron?

Surely he should be disqualified???? He's a Premier Leaguer fer goodness sake.

LOOKING THE PART: Penrith's Nick Youngquest and Manly's Michael Witt are neck-and-neck for the lead in the race to become Cosmopolitan magazine's sexiest footballer. When Sin Bin went to press, Witt had 25 per cent of votes, while Youngquest was second with 23 per cent in a poll which included NRL and AFL stars. Penrith centre Luke Lewis wasn't doing so well. More than 4000 votes had been entered and Lewis hadn't received a single one. Harsh call on Lewis by the ladies. Sin Bin knows a few female league fans who think he's very easy on the eye.

Half Witt's oxymoron?

He should be disqualified because he isn't a footballer - he is useless.

Half Witt's oxymoron?

Mata, the only real concern is if that "Wittyfan" fool starts to frequent this place. That would lower the tone insufferably.

Half Witt's oxymoron?

Is it True they call Michael Witt "School zone "

as he cant stop anyone, he just slows them down now and then !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

vintage stuff!!!! Im back! :yeah: :yeah:

Half Witt's oxymoron?

[quote author=tookey]
He should be disqualified because he isn't a foobeller - he is useless.

I don't know many foobeller's at all... are they rare??
[/quote]

Thankfully they don't make too many like Witt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4