Half Year Stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How are Lussick's stats looking ?? I remember reading a thread earlier in the year that had his bell curved, time adjusted, standardly deviated, average running meters per game at over 300m. Is he still that good ?

Ask and ye shall receive.

Darcy Lussick in 2016:
Played - 10
Tries / Goals - 0/0
Minutes Played - 348
Errors - 1
All Runs - 87
Run Metres - 865
Line Breaks - 1
Line Break Assists - 0
Try Assists - 0
Offloads - 6
Tackles - 175
Missed Tackles - 22

Ask and ye shall receive.

Darcy Lussick in 2016:
Played - 10
Tries / Goals - 0/0
Minutes Played - 348
Errors - 1
All Runs - 87
Run Metres - 865
Line Breaks - 1
Line Break Assists - 0
Try Assists - 0
Offloads - 6
Tackles - 175
Missed Tackles - 22
Without being Julius Sumner Miller, that's per game:
8.7 runs
86.5m gained
17.5 tackles.
Pretty low.

That's in an average of 34.8 minutes per game.

Why is it so?
Love your work HV8....
Changes the perspective. Would love to see more metres gained though. Maybe he could handle more game time.

@Harvies elbow I think Lussick is capable of playing close on 50-60 minutes per game. But the problem is turning that extra game time into something productive. No point having him out there doing next to nothing other than those silly penalties he still gives away after 5 years in first grade while guys like Jake, Parcell and even Myles do the work in the middle.

@Harvies elbow I think Lussick is capable of playing close on 50-60 minutes per game. But the problem is turning that extra game time into something productive. No point having him out there doing next to nothing other than those silly penalties he still gives away after 5 years in first grade while guys like Jake, Parcell and even Myles do the work in the middle.
That makes him productive only in a club with a strong go forward pack because atm we need either/or game time or metres not to mention limiting our sillies which we just cannot afford.

Its why a number of people, including many in these forums, questioned the wisdom of bringing him back to the club this year. IIRC a lot of people were saying that it had more to do with Bozo being good mates with his old man than anything else.

Lussick showed potential when he played with us in 2011 and 2012, but he hardly set the world on fire at doesn't-matta for 3 seasons and his form has continued to be average at best since his return. Yes he has had a tough time this year with his mum dying, I get that and feel for the bloke, but the reality is he has not really improved since he was last at Manly. Darcy is supposed to be a leader and one of our more experienced forwards, yet he is still giving away the same silly penalties he did as a hot headed rookie.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4