Hall out,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Manly Sea Eagles premiership winning forward Glenn Hall is out of tonight’s NRL semi final clash against the Melbourne Storm following a family tragedy last night.

Hall rushed from Melbourne to Sydney early last evening after his wife Kylie had complications with her pregnancy resulting in a stillborn baby boy Lachlan Mark Hall.

Sad news for the Hall family.

That's one of the toughest things he'll ever have to go through.

Best wishes and good luck to Glenn and his family in the near future.

My mother had a miscarriage before I was born. For her it had been a most painful experience with haunting effects. She has now had three healthy sons since. Hopefully Glenn and Kylie aren't discouraged too much.

I was hoping the reason for this wasn't going to be made public as its a tough time for him and his family. I was informed this morning.

What a horrible, terrible and sad time he and his wife are having, and my thoughts are with them.

Such a great bloke, my sympathies to him.
Like one other poster said in this thread, he should get back on the wagon, there are healthy kids in his future.

My condolences to both Glenn, Kylie & their families.  I'm sorry to hear of their loss.  As someone who has only recently lost a family member, I know what they must be feeling at this point in time.

Oh no that's very, very sad news indeed. My heart goes out to Glenn and his wife dear oh dear. And my thoughts and prayers go out to them both during this very difficult time.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6