Halves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most teams would give their eye teeth for a match-winning half. We've got two of them. Partly it's luck, but it's also because our recruiting team and coaching staff have done such a great job over the last decade. Yes, we need to hang onto them, but it ain't going to be easy.

How can you put a price on a 6 and 7 like Foz and DCE ?

I don't think either wants to go anywhere and I'm sure the club realises how valuable they are.

They will get well paid and deservedly so.

If you doubt their value, ask yourself. Which current NRL pairing would you swap them for ?

Exactly.

If you put Cherry and Foz into any other team, you'd instantly have a top 4 side. Maybe even a GF qualifier. Probably a GF winner. Imagine what these 2 could do at the Eels.

Well OK, but what a great backup is Jack Littlejohn for both Foz and DCE !
DCE said this on ABC radio in a post match interview. OK, it was against a 'soft defence' but he played his part very professionally. And he's no small light guy that's gonna be knocked out, he looks big, strong.

This is why Willow should be on unemployment benefits. He has individually brilliant players who just don't play well for him. The only other thing possibly missing is an old head on the field. Even Gutherson playing in the halves or turbo at lock should see that team play as bad as they have.

Should = should not

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7