Hamstead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
It's heartening to read Neil Henry's description of Sean 'Don't look at me' Hamstead as a crap referee.  Every time this dumster of a ref has our game he makes a complete arse of himself.  Finch should be forced to apologise for his continued support for this fool. 

DSM5 link said:
It's heartening to read Neil Henry's description of Sean 'Don't look at me' Hamstead as a crap referee.  Every time this dumster of a ref has our game he makes a complete arse of himself.  Finch should be forced to apologise for his continued support for this fool. 

Maybe we should set up a speed date between Hamsteads son & Brett Finch so they can happily spend their first 60 seconds in good old fashioned hate Bozo, as their "things in common" discussion.

Hampstead used to be a below average ref, but now he's just tragic.

Honestly, he's the most experienced ref in the comp at the moment but on performance you'd have to say he's probably been the worst as well.

I used to not mind him, until that disgraceful night where he shafted us out of a finals match at Newcastle

Will never forget sitting there in disbelief watching BK get binned, after Buderus put on 1 of the worst spear tackles i have seen

Cummins is the worst going round for me at the mo, he is horrendus

There aren't a lot of good refs around either, which is sad.

Archer and Hayne are probably the two best, sadly, and neither are 'good' refs.

I like Badger, only because he seems really happy when he refs! He makes mistakes, but he smiles when he makes them, as opposed to the other refs who are sh*t and depressed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8