Happy Birthday Geoff Toovey!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope he has a great day.
As an entertaining player Cliffy goes down as my favourite. As an absolute all time club legend it's Tooves for me, closely followed by Beaver.
Toovey's coaching career made me gain even more respect for the man.
Have a birthday beer or two Tooves.

Yesterday I had an interesting day, I was made redundant from my job (saw it coming but it still sux). As I was meeting with my boss I was thinking how to approach it, do I tell him how badly I want to tell him to eff off or do I show some class and dignity? My thoughts turned to Geoff Toovey, and the dignity he showed last year.

So I did a Tooves, smiled, thanked him for his time, shook his hand and walked out. The pleasure I derived from showing this kind of dignity was above telling him to shove it.

Tooves you are a legend, have a great birthday. Your respect among footy fans only grows larger.

Yesterday I had an interesting day, I was made redundant from my job (saw it coming but it still sux). As I was meeting with my boss I was thinking how to approach it, do I tell him how badly I want to tell him to eff off or do I show some class and dignity? My thoughts turned to Geoff Toovey, and the dignity he showed last year.

So I did a Tooves, smiled, thanked him for his time, shook his hand and walked out. The pleasure I derived from showing this kind of dignity was above telling him to shove it.

Tooves you are a legend, have a great birthday. Your respect among footy fans only grows larger.
Class mate, well done. Happy birthday Tooves :)

Sorry to hear that Killer. Glad the Tooves approach helped. Good luck for the future!

Hope he has a great day.
As an entertaining player Cliffy goes down as my favourite. As an absolute all time club legend it's Tooves for me, closely followed by Beaver.
Toovey's coaching career made me gain even more respect for the man.
Have a birthday beer or two Tooves.
Yeah, Happy Birthday Geoff, Manly Legend to the bone.

Been there done the same,still would like to punch that asshole in the face.anyway the dignity geof toovey
shown is inspiring.

Sorry to hear that mate, really am.

Just keep in mind for the future, its a lot easier to hold your head high and ignore **** when your bank balance is 7 figures. ;)

Should have told them what for tbh :)

So will you start a thread for the birthday of others like Beaver, Cliffy, Killer, snake, skivvy, Wombat and others or will this be limited to Tooves?
Well we shouldn't leave it all to SeaEagle9413. We should take turns.:D
Instagram posts birthday wishes to all the players on their day.

Happy Birthday Tooves. His GP would be a happy man as well. BP back to normal.Ulcer has disappeared.And Doc doesn't have to sedate him anymore just to have a friendly chat !lol
I'd love to know what Tooves thinks about these crack heads that have taken over....but he's got something they'll never have....class.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4