Happy Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Happy Christmas to all Silvertail correspondents. May your Christmas stockings be filled with lots of Manly gear, may you enjoy a great and safe time with your loved ones and best wishes for a New Year full of hope, fulfullment and many Manly victories in 2010.

Thanks to all for their contributions to this site and keeping life interesting during the ups and downs of 2009.

And merry christmas to you and yours Canteen, as well as all other posters.  My christmas wish came early so I'm happy.  Best wishes to all out there in cyber space.   

Screw everyone. This world blows chunks. I hope everyone feels the stress, anxiety and frustration I have felt over the past 2 months or so.

Please note this has been posted with NIL alcohol in the blood.

Up yours, to all and sundry.

Ryan link said:
Screw everyone. This world blows chunks. I hope everyone feels the stress, anxiety and frustration I have felt over the past 2 months or so.

What stress does a banker have?  You just fark us all over!!!!  You have the easy life.

Merry xmas all.

Ryan link said:

Haha. Fag.

Merro Chrisso to all posters.
and thanks dan for being the causa efficiens of the whole shabang.

Reading all your rantings and ravings makes me feel a little bit closer to home from where I've strayed to (excuse me to the grammarians for ending a sentence with a preposition).
Go Manly in 10. Time to get back to business.

Like CW said - may your stockings be filled with Manly goodies. There were plenty flying out the door at Narrabeen this week. I got my Xmas present - it is the new player polo shirt :) Looks a little like the ones worn by racing teams but I love it. Cheers to all, including the angry Rhino.

ManlyBacker link said:
Like CW said - may your stockings be filled with Manly goodies.
Sounds like a line out of Blackadder !
Merry Christmas one and all, hope it's a safe and happy one.  :D

Merry Christmas to you and to all.  I hope you all have a great day with family and friends.

Merry Xmas to all the Silvertails crowd, enjoy the day and remember that if anyone wants to have a word about Manly no longer being Premiers, we are still the World Club Champs for a couple more months

It's almost all over for another year, but Happy Christmas to all you people that write here, there's always a good fun read to be had.  Hope you and your families have a good one, stay safe and out of trouble.

My dear old mother-in-law gave me a 'World Club Champions' scarf for Xmas.  Excellent quality and a nice souverner from a forgettable season.  I guess you can still pick them up from the club. 

I got a big framed poster... one half is MANLY 2008 PREMIERS with the team list, photo's clive churchill medal winner, score, try scorers, crowd etc.

The other half is MANLY WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE WINNERS with score, try scorers, photos MOM etc.

Very Very happy with it and it now takes pride of place in the rumpus room :)

Ryan link said:
  Foreclosing on starving, elderly people must be a terrible burden.  ;)

The alternative is no-one helps them in the first place. There aren't many people that can save up half a mill+ under their pillows.

Plus, I'm assuming it's always a financiers fault that a customer can't repay their loans, right?

Tell me. You go out and borrow money for say 5%, securing it with your assets. You then lend that money to a family member at say 5.9% (.9% is the general profit you'd make on a home loan). Your family member then says, sorry, I can't pay you anymore - yet you still have to continue to pay the 5% you originally borrowed your money for. A government body tells you that you have to sell off or use your asset base to write down the loan you originally got.

What do you do? Do you suggest to your family member that you will have to sell their security to get your money back, or do you just pay interest out of your own pocket, and potentially erase your own security in a worst case scenario?

Do you really make a living out of lending money to your own family? Xmas lunch must be a real hoot!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6