Happy commercial non-denominational autumn holiday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
As the day is winding down and I wont be online much until Monday, thought I wish everyone a happy non-denominational Autumn holiday. I hope you have a good one and drive safely on your vacations.

Also enjoy your chocolate Autumn Spheres :)

its called easter

stop being a left wing poltically correct nuff nuff dan :)
or ill start calling you duff

Jesus died so you could eat a crap load of chocolate one weekend a year, that's the message of Easter isn't it?

how messed up are the full on christians

Tommorow is called good friday because the jews killed jesus

wouldnt it be ****ed friday or **** friday or bad friday not good friday

I call it Steak friday it just works on so many more levels.

I plan on getting up late Fridy, have bacon and eggs, then a hamburger for lunch, a steak before the game and a hot dog on the way out. I'll probably have a heart attack but I love meat and don't believe I'm eating a person in any of the aforementioned meals.

Daniel said:
Jesus died so you could eat a crap load of chocolate one weekend a year, that's the message of Easter isn't it?

And we love him for it ;)

You forgot the Hot Cross Buns as well.

Steak Friday!! I'm definitely not eating fish tomorrow...Maccas!!!

I seriously don't understand the chocolate egg from rabbits connection to Easter... Christians (like sheep of every religion) are a strange bunch.

codewana said:
I seriously don't understand the chocolate egg from rabbits connection to Easter... Christians (like sheep of every religion) are a strange bunch.

It come's from a Pagan ritual. But when the Romans converted to Christianity instead of changing every aspect of the people's lives when they took over other places they adopted it into their's.

eagles2win said:
codewana said:

It come's from a Pagan ritual. But when the Romans converted to Christianity instead of changing every aspect of the people's lives when they took over other places they adopted it into their's.

Cambo's just doing what's been happening for years - blaming the jews for something. I know very little about ancient Rome, but I would be surprised if the Jews at the time had the power to crucify fellow jews...

Nothing says ‘Enjoy your chocolate Easter eggs children’ like a bleeding, half-naked Jew nailed to a piece of wood.

Jonesyv2 said:
Nothing says ‘Enjoy your chocolate Easter eggs children’ like a bleeding, half-naked Jew nailed to a piece of wood.

Can someone pick me up off the floor and stop me laughing!!

That's very clever Jones boy!!

Regardless have a safe Easter you lot, I'll be on the road heading south to Coffs Harbour early in the morning, thank goodness I didn't go tonight as the TV news showed the cars bumper to bumper from Brisbane to the NSW border and all going about 10 Kms an hour. I am hoping no one will be silly enough (other than me) to get up and go at 4.00am in the morning!!

I'll be at the Sawtell RSL tomorrow night (with Manly shirt on) so if anyone on here happens to be in the area, look for the balding old fart in the Manly polo...that'll be me!!

One thing might - a bleeding, halfnaked ZOMBIE jew who was nailed to a piece of wood.

The correct title of this thread should be "Happy Zombie Jesus Day".

Jesus is here, he signed up today and has made 3 posts already....saw his name in another thread...thought it was quite funny...but isn't the world supposed to be ending in May??...maybe he's the real one!!

So Jesus was crucified on Good Friday and rose from the dead on the Sunday?

Just in time for half price Easter eggs.

Google's completely ignoring Good Friday today and going with Earth Day for the google doodle. A day off with pay will do me for whatever reason!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7