Happy mothers day Susan!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
And to all the other mums on here!

(yeah I know you're a bloke)
Wait..... Susan's a bloke? I'm shattered. When I read her/his posts I feel like I'm getting the benefit of wisdom from the female perspective! I don't know where to go from here?

Damn it shoe1. You beat me.
In light of all the other appreciation threads on here atm I was going to start a "Mum's Appreciation" thread.

Anywho - Happy Mums Day to all the Mums out there.
Especially to my Mum and my beautiful wife.

Happy Belated Mother's day!

(Thought I'd bump this old thread)

Shame on all you blokes for not posting this sooner.

Party on Ladies!

Thanks Shoe.I am starting to feel like an old sheila these days.Cant drag myself out of bed after a Manly loss so come on boys give an old girl a present next week and beat the scum!

Wait..... Susan's a bloke? I'm shattered. When I read her/his posts I feel like I'm getting the benefit of wisdom from the female perspective! I don't know where to go from here?
Original name was Sue Ridgepip.

For some reason he always forgot his password and rather than ask me to reset it he would just create a new name.

By the way @susan how is @las Vegas?

Back home now Hope it coincides with a good run with injuries! Find it surprising how much our new team is copping on here given we cant ever get a full strength side out there. Look at Freemantle, Roosters, Manly, Panthers last year....common theme maybe lol....too tough a comp to win consistently with key players out. We will come good.

Garfield_Mom.gif

xpQSN6X.jpg

I miss my mum...every day

And to all you blokes...ring your mums and tell them you love them, you insensitive mongrels. :mad:

lol
I really would love to do that if I could but unfortunately, she died of cancer back in December 2014 so instead, all that I could do was to look at the picture of her that we have of her on the bookshelf in the family room and wished her a Happy Mother's Day.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6