Hargraves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I read a news paper article early this week about hargraves taking it to our forwards......im hoping he smashes choc, he needs a good wake up call, seems to be dragging his feet for the last couple of season and for the coin he attracted to resign , his efforts have been well below par.

Criticising Watmough for lack of effort is ridiculous. He always turns up. His problem is that sometimes his brain can't keep up with his feet and hands.

He was sadly out of form last year but can be given the benefit of the doubt as he played most of the year with an injury. Hopefully he is now injury free and can return to his 09 form, the year he played probably the best state of origin match I have ever seen from a NSW forward.

The biggest hit i've seen involving Hargreaves was when Dwyer knocked him  the hell out - admittedly he has an intimidation factor but most of it is niggle involving holding down with hand in face ect. The real tough guys are the Terry Randalls & Ronny Gibbs of this world - pity we dont have a time machine to bring them into our  pack - Hargraves would hide.....

JWH would be ****ting bricks after just one 'meeting of the minds' with the great Igor circa 1978. Just ask Bob 'The Bear' O'Reilly.

Bones link said:
He was sadly out of form last year but can be given the benefit of the doubt as he played most of the year with an injury. Hopefully he is now injury free and can return to his 09 form, the year he played probably the best state of origin match I have ever seen from a NSW forward.

Whilst he was down on his 09 form last year, I don't think it was entirely his fault.  He sort of got lost in the new game plan with the new halves combination.  Our centres saw a heap more ball which was evident in the seasons Matai and Lyon had but we sort of went away from attacking the areas where Choc excelled in 09.  I'm hoping the way DCE like to take it to the line will help Choc get into the game as he is just about our only hole hitting forward.  If the combination works than Choc will be back.

He played hurt last year and always put in.  Anyone disputing his effort isn't much of a judge IMO.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186912.msg324181#msg324181 date=1300366538]
Guys stop feeding the f**king 11 post troll,everything that comes from his mouth is pure horses**t

Shane, your an idiot.
[/quote]
Wtf is wrong with this idiot? Thinks everyone under 1000 posts is a troll. c eagle registred in 06 myself in 05 and shane in 2010. If anyones a troll buddy its you. STFU!!!

c eagle link said:
I read a news paper article early this week about hargraves taking it to our forwards......im hoping he smashes choc, he needs a good wake up call, seems to be dragging his feet for the last couple of season and for the coin he attracted to resign , his efforts have been well below par.

Thought Choc had a good game with the ball in hand last week. He was hitting the line well and looks to have that bit of spark back in his game that has been missing.
He always get caught on the wrong side of the refs in defence though for the niggle that he brings. As soon as refs see an incident with Choc involved, more often than not we get penalised. He needs to play smarter for both himself and the team.
Hopefully Choc or T-rex can get fired up this week and give Jarrod something to think about.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Criticising Watmough for lack of effort is ridiculous. He always turns up. His problem is that sometimes his brain can't keep up with his feet and hands.

He doesn't have hands, he's got four feet.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4