Harrison back at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Harrson back at Manly

He might get one or two games in firsts if we get hit hard by injuries

Watch him lift when he puts that Manly jumper back on. He'll play better with us. Good pick up Tooves

There's no way he's in our top 17, or 25 for that matter. We must be expecting some injuries or our whole pack being called up for origin duty.

Yeah I think this is a good signing. Won't be a walk into the top 17, but with a good coaching could be back there in the bfuture.

Also good cover for injury

Hopefully he goes OK, but when he was here last time I thought he was just pinching playing minutes that should have gone to Buhrer.

Can't go wrong. Workaholic with NRL experience and even some ball skills who will be on minimum wage.

Pretty sure his career has played out something like

- Manly Juniors
- Parra
- Manly
- Parra
- Manly

or at least very similar timeline

He was at the dogs as a junior not parra. He will make a good prop in a year or two. Still young. Think he was on ridiculous coin at parra for so early in his career ala lussick. He was good for us whenever he filled in at back row. Really good actually. Jeez we have no depth peter tunks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4