Has Brett Lee Finally stepped up to test level?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
In this series without McGrath, Lee has led the Aussie pace attack assisted well by debutaunt Clark.

In the final match that could go either way with one day to go Lee posted 3/57 in both innings and 64 with the bat in the first, currently 9 not out in the second.

He has an average of 19 for the series just behing clark as the best bowler.

What is vastly different is his economy rate - at under 3 this game and not much higher for the series.

Looks like a ripper first hours or 2 in the final day with langer out with concussion the aussies need 44 with effectively 3 wickets remaining. (although i imagine that if they get within a few he will bat)

Been playing well for a while now, most improved player in world cricket.

I never rated him but hes changed my mind completely

I think he has stepped up. He is bowling a much better length and not giving the easy runs away.

Has matured which is good as we will need him post McGrath.

Will be a very interesting final day in the cricket tonight - wonder if Langer will bat!!! (Could be the fairy tale finish to his 100th test!!)

Langer was padded up and ready to go but not required. Got there 8 down.

Lee stayed and got 24 not out, martyn - with the pressure on added jsut 3 but at least this time kasper didnt do anything stupid and finished with binga.

All in all it was a great match

Martyn got 8 and 101 in total so there shouldn't be too much criticism. Justified his selection in my mind.

Bring on the Deshis!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4