Has Menzies Retired?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Someone forwarded this to me today:  :'(

menzies-2.jpg

I'm interested in going if we can get our sh!t together. Anyone interested?

Who would have these flying around before the bloke gets to announce it himself?

I imagine it would be a pretty good night though. The who's who of rugby league would be in attendance.

Looks like someone has let the cat of the bag, would be a good night though

Could this be his testimonial dinner? Maybe it doesn't neccessarily mean he is hanging up the boots?

Also where does 347 games come from, isn't he on 334 or so at the moment? Are they counting reserve grade games or something?

The Gronk link said:
Also where does 347 games come from, isn't he on 334 or so at the moment? Are they counting reserve grade games or something?

And also the 167 tries, I thought he has 170?? Maybe some Nthn Eagles stats included??

Good for Beaver though I was hoping he would go around next year for one more time, in order to break the record.

Manly won't quite seem the same without him. He is the legend of the highest order.

It is just a fund raising dinner for him.

He hasn't announced his retirement yet.

he has 334 games till now
13 rounds to go
-1 for the bye
= 12

if Manly were to make it to the GF
that is 3 more so he would be

349 games baring injury *touches wood*

that would draw him level with Lamb

index.html

i havnt been looking forward to this.

There is a clink clink of ice in glass in this household tonight. (merely at the thought)

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that Menzies points for the Northern Eagles dont get included as "1 club" it was the same Franchise License

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2