HAS T-REX RE-SIGNED ? ? ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF HE HAS RE-SIGNED WITH THE CLUB.

ALL I SEE IF THAT WE ARE LOOSING PLAYERS NOT RE-SIGNING THEM.

T-REX
BUHRER
KITE
KING
G.ROSE

Are all still to re-sign.

Robertson and Rodney has signed with the UK and Hoppa gone for 2yrs and still to make a decision who he will join after 2yrs.

RE: HAS T-REX RESIGNED

Buhrer signed for three more years recently I thought. And Kite for two. I may be wrong on both counts but that's what I thought I read somewhere.

Cronulla are said to be interested in TRex, but I'd be surprised if he were interested in Cronulla.

slickster71 said:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF HE HAS RESIGNED WITH THE CLUB.

ALL I SEE IF THAT WE ARE LOOSING PLAYERS NOT RESIGNING THEM.

T-REX
BUHRER
KITE
KING
G.ROSE

Are all still to resign.

Robertson and Rodney has signed with the UK and Hoppa gone for 2yrs and still to make a decision who he will joiin after 2yrs.

Holy ****. We're screwed if they all resign!

you'll have to explain it in greater depth fonz.

or we can hold out for the unwashed herd on here to resign, because if we were looking at re-signing some posters it would be a sad day. :)

Zorba told us at the MWTS function in Brisbane a week ago that Rexie's ink was just about to be penned!!

Everyone is making these resign/re-sign jokes but I doubt the perpetrators who continuously misspell a word even get it.

codewana said:
Everyone is making these resign/re-sign jokes but I doubt the perpetrators who continuously misspell a word even get it.

Ewe are probably write their.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Zorba told us at the MWTS function in Brisbane a week ago that Rexie's ink was just about to be penned!!
That's good Mark. I have to say though (and admittedly I only look at the Official Site occasionally), has the Club formally announced that anyone has re-signed for next year and beyond? I'm assuming here that announcing this stuff falls within Zorba's purview.

I've heard that Kite, King, Gulavao have re-signed but nothing formally announced from the Club. Buhrer apparently will re-sign and now Williams. But I'm not holding my breath that we will see formal announcements from the Club. It's like we're in a 'time tunnel' and Mr Frank Stanton is still in charge.

As for the length of Hopoate's negotiations, I'm thoroughly sick of it all. Although I imagine Tyran Smith is the big problem there.

HAS T-REX RESIGNED

Do we really want T-Rex? Manly have had him for three years and only now has he started showing some great form, is it just because he is playing for a contract?

It looks to have more to do with the fact he is playing in postion Phoenix.

There's a bit more to life than just good & bad. If you look at what was wrong with his wing play it shows why he is having no problem in the forwards. He's not being asked to do anything he isn't good at anymore.

I doubt they would accept his letter of resignation, but any way enough of playing with the words, i for 1 hope he has .
His form for 2011 is miles ahead of 2009 ..

Our Pack in 2012

King
Ballin
Lussick
T-WRECKS
Watmough
Stewart

Reserves
Kite
Rose
Buhrer