Has Watmough quit?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he made some fantastic runs tonight.

Just a shame they were all sideward.

I think he's to busy flexing his muscles in front of the mirror when he's not counting the $$$ he made off the back of 6 good games last year.

He's been poor all season..

Nthn NSW link said:
I think he's to busy flexing his muscles in front of the mirror when he's not counting the $$$ he made off the back of 6 good games last year.

He's been poor all season..

BUT, in all seriousness, he calls a spade a spade.....pre-match, he outright said the players weren't putting in, and they weren't playing for each other.....and I commend that.

How that is addressed is another issue.

There's really a poor underlying vibe about this club at present. I just loved how it seemed like the players were brothers only two years ago.

Worst game I have ever seen Choc play tonight.

Even if he didn't drop the ball when the ref said he did.

MadMarcus link said:
Worst game I have ever seen Choc play tonight.

Even if he didn't drop the ball when the ref said he did.

At least we all know he can be better......unlike a few other loafers on the team. ****, can we play The Sharks again please....we obviously weren't played into ENOUGH form ! :)

Yes there does seem to be something really wrong behind the seems. Guess us fans will never find out. We cant even find out any player movements.

dowdz link said:
Yes there does seem to be something really wrong behind the seems. Guess us fans will never find out. We cant even find out any player movements.

Yeah  I agree, something is not right mentally with this team.

You can just see it in their play, no cohesion whatsoever.

Its sad, they are such a talented bunch and certainly capable, but I do not think they care enough to go all the way. Something isn't quite right.

NYEagle link said:
[quote author=dowdz link=topic=184429.msg280893#msg280893 date=1280752135]

Yeah  I agree, something is not right mentally with this team.

You can just see it in their play, no cohesion whatsoever.

Its sad, they are such a talented bunch and certainly capable, but I do not think they care enough to go all the way. Something isn't quite right.
[/quote]

Even my boss reckons there is something wrong behind the scenes, he is a mad rooters supporter

as i said earlier my mail is that there is real tension between the support staff and des,apparently they are sick of his hitler like running of the show,and all this is flowing on to the group as a whole.

please do not take this as me agreeing with them re des,but it is simply a fact there is little camaraderie within the ranks atm.

and my source  is very close to the action.

NYEagle link said:
The way he played tonight it sure looks like it.

choc appears to becoming the same style of player as gordon tallis - only wants to handle the ball in the opposition 22 metre zone in attack.  rarely if ever takes a mid field hitup.

Don't just blame Watmough, he had a lot of mates on the field that also looked lazy and disinterested.

The guy is 95% run and 5% brains ( and that is being kind ) and always has been - refuses to learn.  So the older he gets the slower his legs get and the less effective he will be.  As he gets older and a bit slower his great games are going to get fewer and further between and we have seen that this year.  Not saying he wont still be a good player but think we have seen the best of him. 

He must be smiling he signed that new contract last year when his stocks were at their highest. And just being clear I dont blame him for last nights defeat - he was just one of the average crowd of many last night. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6