Hasim Elmasri charged with domestic violence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Rugby League great Hazem El Masri has been charged with assaulting his 25-year-old wife.

The Canterbury Bulldogs legend, 39, who reportedly split from his first wife Awra in February last year, has been charged with domestic violence-related assault causing actual bodily harm and common assault.

The assault is believed to have happened at their Bankstown home and El Masri is due to appear at Bankstown Local Court on Thursday.

The devout Muslim and devoted family man shocked the league community when he split with his first wife, Saudi Arabian-born Palestinian Arwa Abousamra.

The couple had been married for 13 years and have three young children.

The Bulldogs hero has been a poster-boy for the Lebanese community.

Police will also seek an apprehended violence order in Bankstown Local Court on Thursday. El Masri, who was arrested last night after the alleged assault which happened at 7.30pm, has been granted conditional police bail.

It is understood that the 25-year-old victim did not need hospital treatment.

MORE TO COME

Wow. That is a shock. However, like the alleged SKD assault, he is innocent until proven guilty.
yeah it's highly likely that the blood on her face was just spaghetti sauce and the bruising was the plum jam from the previous mornings breakfast.

Either that or the real perpetrator used a jet pack to fly off into the future and leave poor Haz to face the music.

Read the article again, its his 2nd wife. That is how I read it anyway.

That is what i thought at first but can not find any record of him being married again (apparently they separated in Feb 2014)

Anyhow still seems pretty shocking considering his past

yeah it's highly likely that the blood on her face was just spaghetti sauce and the bruising was the plum jam from the previous mornings breakfast.

Either that or the real perpetrator used a jet pack to fly off into the future and leave poor Haz to face the music.
Have you forgotten how Brett was crucified by media misreporting?
I also have been told that the SKD matter has been unfairly reported.

If you can't even remember where you heard it, why do you believe it? And spread the story/rumour/vague recollection?

I have learnt from a family member that you should wait until the facts are out there. This guy got charged with DV after he hit her in the mouth with his fore arm. Split her lip. She had him by the throat choking him!!! It went to court and thrown out.

It was the second wife in this case and only married a short time. Not looking good for the marriage what ever the facts.

2015-10-20-16-02-04-644354045.jpeg

Leave the kid alone

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8