Hasler’s departure could be key to Eagle success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they win it's because they have the players capable of winning and an able coaching replacement in 2V. But they would have fared just as well with Des there, because as much as I despise what he did, he is an awesome coach.

the mauler said:
I fear for the writer of such a positive article about Manly. Surely his job would now be in jeopardy.
Nice to see such an unbiased article, he's a Roosters supporter but obviously can be objective in his reporting, something that seems to be beyond the hacks from News Ltd.

Pontian Sea - not sure who Fletcher is, he may not even be a sports journo but I thought it was well written. I took the article from The Roar which is a sports website not affiliated with the Brisbane Roar. It posts articles by journos & by bloggers.

www.theroar.com.au

i'd say he is just a fan. a certain well known africanST poster has been known to post some of his stuff on this site.

less likely to have agendas than the mainstream media, well apart from their own opinion anyway, but the site is worth a look anyway.

The DT negative spin articles about Manly have been overwhelmingly and consistently accurate and beneficial

... in exposing the mindset and culture of the DT and its journos.

bones said:
If they win it's because they have the players capable of winning and an able coaching replacement in 2V. But they would have fared just as well with Des there, because as much as I despise what he did, he is an awesome coach.

he is like NEWS LTD to me now , but i agree with you on that..
How can 2V go wrong Des was his mentor past 6seasons i`m sure he learnt something in that time..

Excellent article and a positive one on Manly for a change. Roll on 2012 and Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6