Hasler Blows Up At Presser About Refereeing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been civil until now out of respect , but no longer .

Hasler you are a goose , now p**s off back to your flea bag sh*t hole . Your just getting in first to deflect attention away from your BS calls that gave you that game

Umm we got a massive run of penalties, the penalty count must have been massively in our favour

As per normal, Hasler coached teams concede penalties on their own line, we did that all the time when he coached us.

The Reynolds try was a farce and the penalty that decides the game was wrong.

Yeah we won the penalty count but they got the one that mattered!!

I am not sure about the first sentence but - The Reynolds try was a farce and the penalty that decides the game was wrong.

What was wrong with the tackle anyway, he didn't land on his head ?

Yokozuna, are you in Japan ?
If so, let's meet up for a beverage or 2.

Ref had called held so thwy needed to release but in their eyes they went on with it

The Son of Sam is irrelevant - The video Referee who awarded the Reynold's try and the on field Referee walking Foz 10 metres in extra time are the ones who need to be demoted :mad:

Dan said:
Ref had called held so thwy needed to release but in their eyes they went on with it

true, but if they are to continue to police it that way then the storm will be penalised out of every game they play, they are the best at putting a player on the ground at the last second

There was 50 times plus the ref called held and the player was still pushed over for no penalty

We in fact was robbed

That 2 points will mean nothing come September

MANLY IS BACK IN FORM and with our defense we will lose just one more game which will be RABBITS in Gosford, it will be ref assisted

HappilyManly said:
the on field Referee walking Foz 10 metres in extra time are the ones who need to be demoted :mad:

You are joking here arent you?

I agree with you 100% on the Reynolds try but Foran is lucky he doesnt get marched 10m a lot more than he does.

Needs to keep his mouth shut. Would have pretty much put the penalty goal out of the equation.

cherry_poppins said:
There was 50 times plus the ref called held and the player was still pushed over for no penalty

We in fact was robbed

That 2 points will mean nothing come September

MANLY IS BACK IN FORM and with our defense we will lose just one more game which will be RABBITS in Gosford, it will be ref assisted

like to agree mate , but we allowed 32 points at home... and dont like to admit - but where is the form that your boasting about ???

face it we at the moment are struggling - 2 wins from 7 games.

statistics dont lie

panash said:
statistics dont lie
Refereeing stats regarding mistakes don't lie either. Two of those losses could have easily been wins. The warriors got away with questionable tries and BS play the balls close to the line. Last night Manly won the penalty count 10-6 but those four points don't count. The eight points to the doggies from the no-try and the milked penalty did count. Ripped off. I don't blame Foran for reacting to that penalty. It was crap.
I'm not saying that our boys don't have plenty to work on but for such a courageous fight back to end that way completely sucked.

niccipops said:
panash said:
statistics dont lie
Refereeing stats regarding mistakes don't lie either. Two of those losses could have easily been wins. The warriors got away with questionable tries and BS play the balls close to the line. Last night Manly won the penalty count 10-6 but those four points don't count. The eight points to the doggies from the no-try and the milked penalty did count. Ripped off. I don't blame Foran for reacting to that penalty. It was crap.
I'm not saying that our boys don't have plenty to work on but for such a courageous fight back to end that way completely sucked.

I agree the refs havnt helped us , though 18-0 after 15mins at home doesnt help either... cant blame the refs for the first 15mins.

i dont think we are at our best therefore i think we are struggling. its not doom and gloom , but top 4 seems to be harder to hold after the last several weeks..

scumdogs run next few weeks - ( 2 byes , roosters without their origin players , storm without their origin points ) thats really 8 points ( hope not )there goes top 4 for now

we have lost more games at brooky this year than i can remember and they have been to ( souths , roosters and now scumdogs ) all these teams will be and could be a threat in the semis...

dont know what the answer is but at the moment something is missing..

I would not slow down for hasler if i saw him crossing the road.

I'm sure it's been mentioned elsewhere but nice dive by canterbury to get that penalty.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7