Hasler payout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
What sort of payout would he be getting? Just the year left on his contract or could he win some unfair dismissal case, could it really hurt us!?:s

Stevo said:
No payout apparently. He's been termintated for breach of contract.

Thanks Stevo, it does mention though that he believes he was unfairly dismissed. Again it's wait and see!

I think he will be 'payed out' by Manly supporters for some time ;)

Penn said its up to him if he takes legal action but the board hopes he does not and believe he would not win it.

I would hope the Board don't want him to take legal action so as to save himself any embarresment, and that they are certain they would win if he did.

You would sit down with Dave Warwick and ask him how it went down. Not a pleasant way to get to the bottom of it. The staff going to the dogs won't say anything, and it is inappropriate to ask a young player like foran, unless he wants to come out with it

Dan79 said:
You would sit down with Dave Warwick and ask him how it went down. Not a pleasant way to get to the bottom of it. The staff going to the dogs won't say anything, and it is inappropriate to ask a young player like foran, unless he wants to come out with it

You might find Dave is the one this all hinges on. He may be happy to squeal. After all, it was reported that after des, he was the first one gone. Then Kelly Egan and Crush. As soon as Crusher signs with them Dave comes back. If the Bulldogs agreed to terms with Warwick and then signed Crusher over the top of him he may be a little pissed off.

They really should of offered him $100 in just cuts vouchers & $100 at petbarn and been done with him.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6