Hasler's Game Plan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Hasler's Game Plan.

After sitting through eighty minutes of pure slop from my beloved sea eagles, I'm going to ask the question, What, for fucqs sake, was our game plan. Was it to kick to Slater so he could get a running start at us? Was it to fall of tackles giving the Storm forwards momentum? Was it to run sideways in the vain attempt to get around them? Was it to be soft around the ruck to lull the Storm runners into a false sense of ease? Was it to play our grandfinal last week against the Cowgirls? Was it to just turn up because our five year plan says we'll win it next year? Was it to not have support runners when breaks were made? I failed to see any sort of a plan to beat the Storm, and without one, we didn't. There was one last week when we beat the girls, but none that I saw tonight. Can Dessie, nice guy that he undoubtedly is, get us over the line when it matters?

Hasler's Game Plan.

I'm disappointed too, DSM5, but I don't think you can blame the coach for the crap we served up last night. The players just weren't up for it, and it was evident right from the kick off. Maybe they were just overawed. It also didn't help that we kept turning the ball over and let the Storm off the hook whenever they stuffed up (which they did a few times at the start of the game). I'm sure Dessie had a plan, but no one followed it.

Hasler's Game Plan.

Maybe, but Ox kicking down the throat of Slater should have been stopped. And what ever happened to being told to run straight. Coaches analysis the plays and alter what isn't working in conjunction with his captain. Didn't seem to happen last night. Orford was hapless, Monas not much better.

Hasler's Game Plan.

Cant blame Des for the kicking game, I dont think he said to Orford make sure you kick down his throat everytime.

Hasler's Game Plan.

why the hell didnt des start beaver at 5/8???
this tactic has been used in the past to shut down dangerous 5/8s ala jason smith ect.
coming off the bench at the 20 min mark then takin 10 mins to get into the pace of the game including mistakes and missed tackles resulted in a poor game by the beaver.
farkin archer's reffing didnt farkin help either.melb only conceded 2 penalties??rigged!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7