Hasler's trail of carnage split club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
DES HASLER attempted to walk out on Manly for the 2012 season as far back as August 22 - even though he was already under contract with the Sea Eagles for next season.

Read the full article

Just keeps getting worse and worse now!!!! All i can say is we have a special team to win the 2011 Grand Final while all this happened

I take everything that comes from a newspaper or media outlet with a grain of salt. But if any of this is at all true, we are better off without Hasler at the club.

IF true, what a bratt.

The dropping of the case and this go hand in hand. You know the best bit, if its true, Des takes this stigma to his new club, and we are somewhat relieved of his attraction of negative of press.

I can see the banners already:

DES! How does it feel to be a DOG?

Interesting read.
Glad this should be the end of it. Well sure there will be some more talk but its now done.

Also saw a headline on fox of Ennis wanted to keep Jim D as coach this coming season and not to bring in Hasler. Did not bother clicking but be funny if the players there dislike him. lol

bones said:
Wow... I'm stunned.

Same. I can't believe it. To everyone that ripped into Bob Reilly I think you all owe him an apology after this as well.

If all of this is true I'd be surprised if even the Dogs fans want him at their club now.

Another thing, it takes one man to do the dirty on your employer, its another thing when you do it on a man that thought you were their friend Des.

How is it possible for confidential emails and in-house reviews to be leaked to the press? Obviously because they wanted them to be. The selective offering paints Des in a poor light, as you would expect, but despite that it also paints the leakers the same way and shows they are themselves of the lowest character. Will someone please listen to Arko and stop the dirty linen being aired?

Wow. The bit about zorba. I am gobsmacked. Is he on air this morning.

Des doesn't need a media manager look how he has utilized Ritchie and rothfield for weeks now.

This could help us keep the Stewarts, zorba and Barry are tight and Des out and out knifed him.

Maybe zorba got the arse for not standing up to des

well Im gonna tune into 2ky this morning and see if there is a response

if anyone wants to fire off a email to him

http://2ky.com.au/feedback/index.php

Lowe: ''Are you prepared to cooperate in a more engaging manner next year with Peter Peters … he will have total say with all media issues from now on?
Hasler: ''Peter Peters shouldn't be here, he's not a professional, and he doesn't know what he's doing …''

Wow squared :bash:
Joe Clark "The only disability in life is a bad attitude".

Des is the classic autocrat - needed for 'battles' like footy games, but toxic in civilised society.
I now understand why the Bulldogs wanted him so bad, perfect fit with their rabid Supporters :p

I almost feel sorry for 'me,me,no its not about me' Zorba.

The Stewarts now need to decide which man they are loyal to the most.
As an aside, hope that Glen's fiance is well again :angel:

shame things like this are only coming out now, would have made it a lot easier if they were released a week or 2 ago

patorick2010 said:
Hasler: ''Peter Peters shouldn't be here, he's not a professional, and he doesn't know what he's doing …''
Wow.

Could not agree more.

Enjoy your breakfast this morning Zorb.
Mate i think it's time you put up or stfu. It is blatantly obvious ready your post history that you have an axe to grind with zorba. Why?

Got no issue with this coming from the club as I assumed it did.
Des has tried to make the club look bad and made a number of points and these leaked emails seem to show he is full of it.
Which is good for a DOG!
Bad luck Des

Well played des.
We all saw him the way he sees himself obviously (god like) and now we look like idiots.
He drove a massive wedge between the playing group and top management and we all took his side because we loved him.
Hes made fools of us all.

Glad these emails came out and I hope there's more to come.
Feel like I've been had.

mickyj said:
Got no issue with this coming from the club as I assumed it did.
Des has tried to make the club look bad and made a number of points and these leaked emails seem to show he is full of it.
Which is good for a DOG!
Bad luck Des
I agree, no issue at all. Des has the money in the bank but has shown himself to be morally bankrupt.

I think we can conclude that for 2013 and beyond it was all about the money for Des.

It would be a safe bet that Des was not going to offered the coaching role beyond 2012 regardless of on field performances.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6