Hate Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
I am sick of this crap about the Hayne Train or plane. The guy does 1 or 2 things really good then disappears for 20 minutes then suddenly comes back and sets another up. He has helped the Bulldogs score 2 trys but nothing is said. Even Gus wasnt going to say Ryan had scored.

Yeah Gus will do anything to get a chance to suck Hayne off lol
Though watching Hayne makes me wish Snake was not injured, can't wait for next year :)

I hate parramatta.

And I hate how the 2 main nrl commentators Ray Warren and Ray Hadley love the Eels.

They make me sick

I can't stand listening to Gus at the best of times BUT he is way over the top with his praise of Hayne. Hope they have the tissues or Sao's ready in the commentary box........

supereagle link said:
Hayne needs a good whack on the nose early in a game to put him off his game.

He'd take a dive and get a penalty.

What about the penalty against Hannant tonight because he got too close to Hayne after he kicked it. Fair dinkum Danny Green's punch the other night make more contact.

Seeing Hayne in full flight makes me think back to when we had a flyer and a better all-round fullback for us 2 years ago.

Ah geez I miss watching Snake carve up...

I think hayne is a great player and great to watch but gus and the hayne love express makes me want to throw up.

Waaaay over the top. But no denying his skill when he decides to play

he is only good because the defense stops when he has the ball, why dont they just all  run up in a straight line when he is crabbing across field & limit his chances  & options,  deadset that 1st try was just crap defense by ennis theres no way he should have got that far he bumped of 2 would be tacklers, that should never have been bumped off, must admit but he still did 2 good steps to get over the line but he should never have been in that one on one situation  to begin with..

when he threw that ball over the sideline while crabbing across field i said to myself thats the jarryd hayne i knw lol..they should have kept that style of defense up whenever he had the ball.

Ordinary defence does make him look pretty good. It's funny how we didn't see much of his so called magic in the state of origin series. I can't undestand how players just stand there and let him run with the ball. I hope we play them in the semi's and Matai smashes him. That would be a moment to behold.

MPC link said:
Ordinary defence does make him look pretty good. It's funny how we didn't see much of his so called magic in the state of origin series. I can't undestand how players just stand there and let him run with the ball. I hope we play them in the semi's and Matai smashes him. That would be a moment to behold.

Origin 3, her dominated imo.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=MPC link=topic=184245.msg277912#msg277912 date=1279930928]

[/quote]..when QLD had the series already won

jjai link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184245.msg277915#msg277915 date=1279931397]
[quote author=MPC link=topic=184245.msg277912#msg277912 date=1279930928]

[/quote]..when QLD had the series already won
[/quote]

Very true. It is like a batsmen scoring a century in dead rubber after his team has been smashed in the series. Gotta perform when it is all on the line. That is why, in my opinion, he will never be as good as Slater, Inglis, Lockyer and co

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2