Hate the Eels.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Sadly I can see us losing this one which will spoil my year as I detest the Eels like no other team. Going back to Ray Price and now up to Gerald Fitzdennis I can't stand them, their supporters or anything to do with them whatsoever.

I understand that Extra Time radio show had Willo on the show last week? What's with that mop on his head? Doesn't he know that if he got it cut into a mullet then Parramatta would offer him half a million dollars to play for them?

Ah yes, the Eels. No doubt there will be some Eels fans tuned into their show. They have to listen to the radio because they can't read the newspaper and even watching TV terrifies them in case they're confronted with sub-titles.

It's a special week indeed when we come up against those vermin. It reminds us of just how superior us Manly fans are.

Why one earth would any semi-comatose rugby league club pick a semi flaccid penis as its emblem?

Anyway, to matters of football, all we need to do is line up Choc and Glenn Stewart to hit that horrible little bouncing termite Tim Smith as hard as they can in the first ten minutes.

The precious little dough boy will drop his bundle faster than you can say "Ray Price is a wanker" and if Finch takes over the show there'll be dropped ball all over the place.

If it happens, Manly by 18. If it doesn't, eels by 10.

We'll win this one for sure. Why not? Our backline is far superior to that of the Broncs and they almost stole the game last week. Our forwards are better across the park, our defense is great and Lyon will have a point to prove. Hit Grothe and Tahu out of the game and it's a win. I'll be there too.

Stopping their 2nd phase play is the key for mine. If it's close at the 60 min mark I believe our superior fitness and stingy defence will come through. If they score early, it could be a long arvo. I will be there - can't wait. Last time I went to Parra Stadium was the '05 Final - a black day for all of us.

I got my own back that day-fertilising the foyer of Parra leagues after about 11 too many painkillers.

Then again maybe the high bogan concentration just caused me to vomit.

Reportedly a few lads from Parramatta stole my old bomb a few weeks ago - and my guess is the toothless moron who ran into my car last night and took off towards Parra was a supporter too!! :twisted: :twisted:

Reportedly a few lads from Parramatta stole my old bomb a few weeks ago - and my guess is the toothless moron who ran into my car last night and took off towards Parra was a supporter too!! :twisted: :twisted:

Trust you're okay too?

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Trust you're okay too?
[/quote]My two kids got a nasty shock and one jarred her back a bit. Fortunately all okay and car not damaged but little split in the plastic bumper.

I understand that Extra Time radio show had Willo on the show last week? What's with that mop on his head? Doesn't he know that if he got it cut into a mullet then Parramatta would offer him half a million dollars to play for them?

Ah yes, the Eels. No doubt there will be some Eels fans tuned into their show. They have to listen to the radio because they can't read the newspaper and even watching TV terrifies them in case they're confronted with sub-titles.

It's a special week indeed when we come up against those vermin. It reminds us of just how superior us Manly fans are.

Why one earth would any semi-comatose rugby league club pick a semi flaccid penis as its emblem?

Anyway, to matters of football, all we need to do is line up Choc and Glenn Stewart to hit that horrible little bouncing termite Tim Smith as hard as they can in the first ten minutes.

The precious little dough boy will drop his bundle faster than you can say \"Ray Price is a wanker\" and if Finch takes over the show there'll be dropped ball all over the place.

Now that was one entertaining little read. :clap:

[

[/quote]

Can't say I disagree Mata, but aren't you tending to generalise ?
I thought that kind of post was simply the domain of myself .
Surely you know better than that.

If we smnash them into a lack of interest, as was done at Brookvale, we'll have no worries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4