Have a Happy Sea Eagle Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Well ladies and gents that's me over and out till the New Year.
Hope we all get a load of Manly supporter gear, new memberships and another Premiership in the New Year.

Have a great Christmas and a very Happy and Successful New Year.

Cheers To All

Merry Christmas Frogz & all Silvertails members! Hope it's a restful one for those taking a break & be careful on the roads for those travelling the highways of this big brown land.

A very good year to be a Manly supporter, so close to claiming the big prize... We'll go one better in 2014 :)

Manly Christmas everyone!! Hope everyone's wishes come true and everyone starts next season happy and bloated. Drink heaps, eat until you bust and love long and hard. I trust (unlike Albert Kelly) no one will have any trouble with their "problematic vein".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Napper!!

Merry Christmas everyone (not even the 24th here yet).

I hope you all have a safe break. To those battling illness, hopefully 2014 gives you a full recovery.

It's been a blast posting and reading all your posts on one of the best run forums with the kewlest people.

Now....everyone post pics of your Christmas tree!!!

(Happy Hanaka, Kwanza, and holidays to others)

Lollypops and wagon wheels to all.

GE and Hat.

Merry Christmas everyone.

And a special mention to those of you who are missing loved ones who have recently passed or are just unable to be with family be it because of distance or whatever reason.

Here's hoping Santa is well stocked with jerseys, flags and stubby holders etc.

Cheers guys, a great 2013 for us all " almost" perfect really and I am sure more fun in 2014.

I hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas, enjoy everything ( in moderation ) and here's hoping S Claus brings you lots of goodies.

Happy Boxing Day to all those who may not celebrate Xmas or just prefer relaxing on Boxing Day to all the Xmas protocols.

:D hi everone have been out of service for quiet a while ended up with new computer could not get rid of viruses that some nice person sent me. Now have the best defensive anti virus so now i can participate on the forum. I hope everyone has a safe and merry xmas and to dan. hope your retirment is going gang busters looking forward to 2014 where we can swoop again

MANLY supporter 45 years and still going strong:D

Merry Manly Xmas to all you Sea Eagle tragics. Hope all your wishes come to be and you all have a safe and happy Xmas.

zambuck said:
:D hi everone have been out of service for quiet a while ended up with new computer could not get rid of viruses that some nice person sent me. Now have the best defensive anti virus so now i can participate on the forum. I hope everyone has a safe and merry xmas and to dan. hope your retirment is going gang busters looking forward to 2014 where we can swoop again

MANLY supporter 45 years and still going strong:D

G'day Zambuck! I thought you had been quite. LOL

Sorry mate, Fro has been busy. :p MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

drunk_dancing_deer_santa-1.gif

Merry Christmas everybody :)

chimney8.gif

The joys of being a manly fan at christams

We dont travel so we can have plenty of cheer/beer/wine/
Everyone is jealous of our christmas
All of our guests are touted as moving on to better christmas parties but never do
Our parties get ****loads of headlines
no journalist is ever invited
Good sorts
We have our own angels
The best families are always dysfunctional

Merry christmas to you all

Only the best xmas ever...after getting a signed framed Seaeagles 2013 pressie for my 11 year old Seaeagle fanatic son, I open up my present.
YESSS!! A framed Cliffy Lyons special including the old Footy cards, try against Canberra in the 87 GF & career details signed & a 1 off !!!
1 of my all time favourites will now live above the bar in the Matty K den...all Silvertails welcome for a drink here!!

Ho ho ho Silvertails family. Eat, drink be merry little Sea Eagles, and hug your peoples.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4