Have a look at Telcrap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
These guys are F$cked, Have a look at the heading FFS you tosser.
Anyhow good to see Choc is playing this weekend & sticking it to Stuart

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-coach-des-hasler-shocked-at-anthony-watmough-state-of-origin-snub/story-e6frexnr-1226356273143

Just checked it again and it has been changed but this was the heading below.
Manly Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler shocked at Anthony Watmough State of Origin snub

Stevo said:
What's your problem? I don't see one with any of that?

When I first read it the heading was Manly Coach Des Hasler, I still have the page but I don't know how to upload it.

Jatz Crackers said:
Its to be expected. Probably the worst paper for journalism in this country.

Agree, goes to show how little respect they have for our great club & 2v's, bet they wouldn't make the same mistake if was the dogs

The telegraph is lucky they don't use soft tissue paper to print on, or everyone would wipe their arses with the product.

Eagle I think mistake their lack of professionalism / sloppy work as being something they control..

Eagle1188 said:
When I first read it the heading was Manly Coach Des Hasler, I still have the page but I don't know how to upload it.

I don't know what you are complaining about. That's not any less accurate than anything else in the DT.

Ryan said:
The telegraph is lucky they don't use soft tissue paper to print on, or everyone would wipe their arses with the product.

But what a great way to increase circulation!

Ryan said:
It'd be great if it was'nt covered in ink. Nothing worse than having some poor blokes obituary smeared all over your arse.

TokyoEagle said:
The address bar at the top of the link is still using Des's name
Well spotted T/E. Here's the link in its entirety (with an extra full stop to prevent the abbreviation):

ht.tp://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-coach-des-hasler-shocked-at-anthony-watmough-state-of-origin-snub/story-e6frexnr-1226356273143

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6