Have the Sea Eagles released Seu Seu?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
This is news to me. I thought they signed him on another 1 yr deal?
And also, who exactly is Gary Thomas- Ah Moy?

From the Sea Eagles page on Wikipedia

2011 Player Transfers

IN

* Australia Daniel Harrison (from Canterbury Bulldogs)
   * Australian Tim Robinson (from Parramatta Eels)
   * Australian Gary Thomas- Ah Moy (from Bradford Bulls)

OUT

* Australian Chris Bailey (to Harlequins RL)
   * Australian Ben Farrar (to Catalans Dragons)
   * Australian Trent Hodkinson (to Canterbury Bulldogs)
   * Australian Josh Perry (to St Helens)
   * Samoan Terence Seu Seu (Released)
   * New Zealand Lama Tasi (to Sydney Roosters)

I wonder if it's meant to be Ah Mau? There's a Leeson Ah Mau that played 1st grade for the cowboys in 2010.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293166850[/time]

brookie link said:
wikipedia isn't the most reliable source either

Thanks for the scoop :)

Seu Seu sought a release was given one and then returned and is playing in 2011.

Liam Foran isn't probably listed becuase he mightn't be on a contract. Match payments only.  He s definitley there as well.

I would love to eventually get to see a game at Henson Park and hopefully if we are playing Newtown the same weekend as Manly plays Parra I'll be down for that.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293175776[/time]

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
Seu Seu sought a release was given one and then returned and is playing in 2011.

Liam Foran isn't probably listed becuase he mightn't be on a contract. Match payments only.  He s definitley there as well.
In regards to Liam I think he would still be getting payments from the Roosters(Newtown) from memory he has a year to run on his contract there

RLW has our re-signings as 

: Watmough - 2014
:  Lyon        - 2013
:  Matai      - 2013
:  Foran      - 2013
:  Oldfield    - 2012
:  Palau        - 2012
:  Seu Seu    - 2011
:  Cunningham  2012
:  Cherry-Evans 2013

Thanks Moz...i thought Manly had tied up Ballin till at least the end of 2012 though..Good to see the club is holding onto Oldfield and Palau, they will see some regular 1st grade in the coming seasons

I'm still wodnering. Have we officially resigned Matai and Keiran Foran?
Well Seu Seu I read is on a 50 grand contract with us, so he isn't that expensive. Won't mind seeing a few more first grade games from him.

Agree eelcatcher. Seu Seu bye bye, has the punch off the bench to cause havoc when he comes on, just like the Stranger did. We lacked that badly last season (along with snake and wolfy).
When Dunley used to fill that role, he was alright but very mistake riddled and could probably almost be accused of trying 'too' hard at times, but I reckon young Seu Seu has the goods.
50k for a potential game breaker....now that's money well spent.

Ryan link said:
I wish we could get Heath Le'Strange back. He's still only 24 or something.

I'm with you there Ryan, Stranger was an absolute force coming off the bench. Also allowed us to move Ballin to the second row & still be confident in our play at 9.

Would love to see him back in a Manly jersey.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186172.msg310439#msg310439 date=1293405620]

I'm with you there Ryan, Stranger was an absolute force coming off the bench. Also allowed us to move Ballin to the second row & still be confident in our play at 9.

Would love to see him back in a Manly jersey.
[/quote]

Hopefully, Seu Seu can take on this role next year. There were definitely glimpses of what he is capable of at the end of the last year.

While we are on hopefullys, hopefully, injuries will be kinder to us this year and we can play who we want to where we want to, not having injuries force our hand

mozgrame link said:
RLW has our re-signings as 

: Watmough - 2014
:  Lyon        - 2013
:  Matai       - 2013
:  Foran       - 2013
:  Oldfield     - 2012
:  Palau        - 2012
:  Seu Seu    - 2011
:  Cunningham  2012
:  Cherry-Evans 2013

Shouldn't Glen Stewart be on that list????

Ryan link said:
Born 25 May 1985, so he's 25. However we appear to have other plans for the hooking role.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4