Having a spare 2.5 mill isn't enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The easiest of the above to implement is giving youth a go.There is absolutely nothing to lose.We are trying to put wounded stars out there every week and it isn't working so there is ZERO to lose.Looking at the draw and constant injuries I expect us to be at best 3 and 7 after 10 rounds and more likely 1 and 9.

From what I have heard the biggest chink in Tooves armour as a coach is his lack of willingness to experiment(and the use of the 4th interchange which quite frankly has been ludicrous). Hasson playing first grade in front of Jake and Sao is impossible to fathom from the outside. The explanation for the lack of game time for these youngsters has been the fact we have soldiered on and kept winning. That is not the case now obviously.

Jake,Sao,Tom T,Williame and others need to be given a chance.These injuries may be a blessing.Development is more important than results right now and it shows to players considering a move to our club we are intent on rebuilding as opposed to clinging to a sinking ship.

On that note it is interesting to compare how expectations are handled in the AFL compared to the NRL.AFL teams are open in terms of managing fans expectations for a particular season regarding the development of the roster and results and this allows them time to implement long term strategies. In league you lose 5 games and a new plan is demanded.The AFL doesn't do everything well but that is an area we can definitely learn from.Gould has (told Cleary he expected two wooden spoons to begin with) and if the plan is made totally clear to fans they will cop a bad run.
All credibility is lost when it's said that Tooves doesn't change the team

Hasler had trex on the wing for eons with no improvement

Jake T is playing fg,Oldfield was dropped

It's a modern trait that players want to play for coaches that will take get between themselves and the rest of the world. When the Snake thing blew up in 2009 Des got on the front foot and put himself between Snake and the media and anyone who questioned what happened. Part of modern coaching is realising your squad are generally ego maniacs so you have to massage that and blow smoke up their asses to get them to put in. Screaming and ranting is less effective. It's more player management that X's and O's...

Every time I log on you are posting a meme or an emoji are you over 60 years old? or just learning give it a break old man.
Hey, Richard Cranium - get your hand off your microscopic pee pee, put a pin in Shaniqua your blow-up babe, pack your stuff and leave mummy's basement....then go download a copy of 40yr old virgin ...beatch!

The easiest of the above to implement is giving youth a go.There is absolutely nothing to lose.We are trying to put wounded stars out there every week and it isn't working so there is ZERO to lose.Looking at the draw and constant injuries I expect us to be at best 3 and 7 after 10 rounds and more likely 1 and 9.

From what I have heard the biggest chink in Tooves armour as a coach is his lack of willingness to experiment(and the use of the 4th interchange which quite frankly has been ludicrous). Hasson playing first grade in front of Jake and Sao is impossible to fathom from the outside. The explanation for the lack of game time for these youngsters has been the fact we have soldiered on and kept winning. That is not the case now obviously.

Jake,Sao,Tom T,Williame and others need to be given a chance.These injuries may be a blessing.Development is more important than results right now and it shows to players considering a move to our club we are intent on rebuilding as opposed to clinging to a sinking ship.

On that note it is interesting to compare how expectations are handled in the AFL compared to the NRL.AFL teams are open in terms of managing fans expectations for a particular season regarding the development of the roster and results and this allows them time to implement long term strategies. In league you lose 5 games and a new plan is demanded.The AFL doesn't do everything well but that is an area we can definitely learn from.Gould has (told Cleary he expected two wooden spoons to begin with) and if the plan is made totally clear to fans they will cop a bad run.

We used this strategy in the first season of the 20's and the Riff are benefiting right now from the same thing with the tigers likely to come good over the next couple of years.

JWH, DCE, Foran, Buhrer, Hoppa were all brought in a year younger, we were favourites to get the spoon and finished 8th or just outside it, the next year we won the minor premiership.

Some use of this method that is needed to win the big one these days, you need at least 2-3 players going from nobodies to rep material in a year, ie playing well above their pay. In 2008 we have Williams, Ballin and a couple of others, in 2011 DCE, Foran and Hoppa.

This only works year on year if you have enough nucleas left in each position but also open up the opportunities. From 2011 - 2013 we were locked in to a lot of contracts that restriced our ability to have more regular top ups.

I believe we are paying the price for that now as well as Gen Y greed over loyalty

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7