Hayne gggoooonnnneeeeer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we dont beat them,we might as well just forfeit the remaining games,also celebrating over an injury is pretty sick

Can't see Brett, Glenn or T-Rex playing. T-Rex looked in pain at the end and holding the back. Good time to the rest these guys.

The Eagle said:
If we dont beat them,we might as well just forfeit the remaining games,also celebrating over an injury is pretty sick

It's only sick because he played for NSW tonight.

By tomorrow it'd be hillarious if there was a bombing at Church St mall.

Choc looked like he hurt his shoulder. Also does T-Rex face a hearing for his high shot ? With his record he'll be looking at a couple of weeks minimum.

Duff said:
The Eagle said:

It's only sick because he played for NSW tonight.

By tomorrow it'd be hillarious if there was a bombing at Church St mall.

Not really,i think its pretty pathetic form,we've had **** luck with injuries this year and the only players i wish an injury on are Inglis,Lui and Bird

Chip and Chase said:
Choc looked like he hurt his shoulder. Also does T-Rex face a hearing for his high shot ? With his record he'll be looking at a couple of weeks minimum.

Seriously can't do anything about that. He will sweet. Injury is a different story. Hope choc is fine.

Yeah, Choc looked a bit sore. Fingers crossed for him.

I'd be more worried about Rex's back than the knee high high shot. If he has anything to answer for Cronk's inability to keep his feet then someone needs to lose their job.

Chip and Chase said:

Wasnt put on report. It would have to be MRC.

That's good, thought it was put on report, too busy yelling at TV calling BS on the penalty for Cronk headbutting his arm. Ok he should be right then.

Shame for Hayne if he has a bad injury, he had a better 2nd half after a quiet start.

I agree with other posters I can't see all our Origin boys backing up. T-Rex maybe out for awhile if he has stuffed his back again. Both Snake & Choc will be sick & sorry tomorrow.

If Manly can't beat Parra at Brookie, with or without Hayne it's a major worry for the rest of the year.

Personally, I hope he plays. Manly need to be tested by the best to beat the best.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
We've seen Hayne carried off before and not be seriously injured.
Ouch. That reminds me of when Farrah appeared to be knocked senseless tonight and I was explaining to my sister (who was worried about him) that he sometimes plays possum to get a penalty. Then I heard Rabbits (making a comment about how the game has to be stopped in that situation) say something like ' … but it is an honesty system'. Seemed an obvious dig at Robbie, which surprised me, not that he thought it, but that he'd say it.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
We've seen Hayne carried off before and not be seriously injured.
Ouch. That reminds me of when Farrah appeared to be knocked senseless tonight and I was explaining to my sister (who was worried about him) that he sometimes plays possum to get a penalty. Then I heard Rabbits (making a comment about how the game has to be stopped in that situation) say something like ' … but it is an honesty system'. Seemed an obvious dig at Robbie, which surprised me, not that he thought it, but that he'd say it.

Nah, it's an honesty system on behalf of the trainer. If ever a trainer requests play to be stopped, the Ref has to stop the play. Definitely not a dig at Farah.

WARNING: BUMPING OLD THREAD!

Hayne out for the rest of the year.

Parramatta's hopes of avoiding a the NRL wooden spoon were dealt a huge blow on Tuesday with star fullback Jarryd Hayne ruled out for the remainder of the season with a medial ligament injury to his right knee.

http://www.nrl.com/hayne-ruled-out-for-the-nrl-season/tabid/10874/newsid/68840/default.aspx

Maybe wooden spoon time now.

Well it looks like the eels...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...Get the spoon.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH­HHHHHHHH!!!

Not a good thing. Whilst I really don't care what happens to Parra, it's never good to see such talented players getting serious injuries.

Also, I think a fit Hayne is good for rugby league, when he's on fire there's little he can't do and can be a pleasure to watch at times...

*flame suit on!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6