Hayne v Winterstein - Greenbergs hypocrisy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...--winterstein-and-hayne-expose-nrl-hypocrisy/

.......When asked about the Hayne exemption on Tuesday, Todd Greenberg even admitted he'd personally helped lure the superstar home.

"We should make no apologies for the ability for the ability for us to attract the best athletes back inside the game," Greenberg said.

"I make no apology about that. I actively sought Jarryd out to come back to the NRL."

So we can understand why Manly thought the same latitude would be granted to Winterstein, who, like Hayne, was making the jump from rugby sevens after missing the cut for Rio 2016.

Much to the amazement of Manly's coaching staff both the NRL and NSWRL sat idle and initially refused to register the 29-year-old journeyman.

The delay went on for two weeks, with manly desperate to blood the forward through NSW Cup before using him in first grade over the closing rounds.

As the stand-off continued, Winterstein's manager upped the ante in his communications with the NRL and pointed-out the Hayne double standard.

He was told Hayne puts bums on seats and boosts TV ratings. He argued that, unlike Hayne, Winterstein has a child to feed and desperately needed the match payments.

**** you greenberg, you're a deceptive lying ****

Unbelievable, however typical anti Manly behaviour we have come to expect. Look at the Brett Stewart debacle - compared with the slap on the wrist Corey Norman received.

The good thing is that Hayne believes himself to be the Messiah. He too will get nailed by the True Believers once his skeletons surface @:mask:

Or his next dream takes him away from the NRL again :hi:

Sad to hear that Winterstein was surplus to Greenturd's requirements :mad:

Todd is on to it

todd.jpg

Wow. Unbelievable. No wonder the NRL is a basket case with guys like Greenburg running it.

So it's good for the game to sign Hayne so they agree to that and it's not good for the game to sign Winterstein so they do not agree to that.

Greenberg continues to show everyone concerned his lack of cred as a ceo. Hayne is a great coup for the league and if he helped then it is a good thing. The fact the nrl wants to sell the titans so the other clubs stop subsidising ther existence is a good thing, but business goes on. No time to bask in your own limelight

But he needs to be a careful , pragmatic and a fair leader to be a leader and this he is not. This also shows how little benefit the independent commission is for the good of this game moving forward

He needs to be roped in. He does play favorites and that is a poor way to run this game. There is a reason why the clubs and the nrl are on a collision course reagarding funding , the cap and declaring there loyalty, and moves like this, and others he makes almost weekly will not endeer him to the clients he is there to serve.mtrouble is brewing and starving the masses is not a way ro ensure harmony

History wlll show this buffoons time in the hot seat as a very poor one for the game. The independent commisssions patience with his dealings will show how ordinary there role was as well

wish I could say I find this surprising but alas I find it expected.

There are some who call it tin foil hat but the truth is glaringly obvious.

The game is rigged and we are up against it big time

"Unlike Hayne, Winterstein has a child to feed".
Quote of the year!
Hayne has fed plenty of chooks in his time I bet.

If winterstein wanted to join parramatta he would have been allowed to immediately and most like given a back dated salary cap exemption as well.

the game is corrupt so no wonder some of the players are under suspicion for similar behaviour

Its like when the NRL bent over backwards to help the Chooks with Mini but wouldn't even entertain trying to help Manly retain either Beaver or Gifty.

And don't even get me started on the BS we've seen with doesn't-matta and their salary cap cheating.

There are those that are favoured by the NRL and those who are not. Manly is one of those who are not.

It will be hilarious if the Tigers win this week and the Titans don't

I think this will happen.

It'll be a cracking game played out of a suburban ground packed to the rafters on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Gee, it's almost like the old days it sounds so good!

Manly, Canberra, Wests and a few more clubs need to make a strong statement and issue a lack of confidence in Greenburg and a demand that he should be replaced. Its obvious this guy cant operate in an impartial manner, creating rules over and again to suit his agenda. I say there should start a Sack Greenburg campaign

Manly, Canberra, Wests and a few more clubs need to make a strong statement and issue a lack of confidence in Greenburg and a demand that he should be replaced. Its obvious this guy cant operate in an impartial manner, creating rules over and again to suit his agenda. I say there should start a Sack Greenburg campaign
Would be wasting their time Mark.
He was a favourite son, bum boy appointment, in the 1st place.
And the people that appointed him are more incompetent than him.
He was given the job despite unanswered controversy in his last post.
Teflon coated green......... turd !!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2