1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He has his knockers...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Top End Eagle, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,408 /98
    But KIte has been outstanding for us in the last month of footy. I can't recall seeing him carrying the ball so strongly and consistently since 08.

2. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,408 /98
    But KIte has been outstanding for us in the last month of footy. I can't recall seeing him carrying the ball so strongly and consistently since 08.

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +6,333 /93
    Mate and I were saying that last night, he has really snapped back to the old kitey which is great

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +6,333 /93
    Mate and I were saying that last night, he has really snapped back to the old kitey which is great

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,439 /31
    For me he is our forward leader as well, it was he who picked us up and carried us to the GF in 2008, from the point he put one on crockers chin onwards

• Like Like x 4
    • Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +2,439 /31
      For me he is our forward leader as well, it was he who picked us up and carried us to the GF in 2008, from the point he put one on crockers chin onwards

• swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +1,350 /24
      I agree, just as Kite comes back to form we lose King. Galavoa is also very consistant in the go forward dept.

• swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +1,350 /24
      I agree, just as Kite comes back to form we lose King. Galavoa is also very consistant in the go forward dept.

• Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +803 /2
      I was knocking kite at the start of the year but jeez he has been playing well. That forward pass was unlucky. Certain try if they played on like every other time friend took two steps from dummy half

• Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +803 /2
      I was knocking kite at the start of the year but jeez he has been playing well. That forward pass was unlucky. Certain try if they played on like every other time friend took two steps from dummy half

• susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +2,353 /55
      best pig by a mile for the last month

• susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +2,353 /55
      best pig by a mile for the last month

• Like Like x 1
      • voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
        +1,299 /11
        I think that he sometimes needs to get a bit aggro to really play at his best, but his nature is mild now (contrary to his street fighting youth). I don't believe it is a coincidence that his form has improved since his run in with Maria Hargraves, much the same as his '08 form after the Crocker biff.

• voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
        +1,299 /11
        I think that he sometimes needs to get a bit aggro to really play at his best, but his nature is mild now (contrary to his street fighting youth). I don't believe it is a coincidence that his form has improved since his run in with Maria Hargraves, much the same as his '08 form after the Crocker biff.

• IQofalimabean

IQofalimabean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +278 /11
        Kite has been making good meters per run in the last five weeks and his tackle numbers for a prop are always good.

• IQofalimabean

IQofalimabean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +278 /11
        Kite has been making good meters per run in the last five weeks and his tackle numbers for a prop are always good.

• globaleagle

globaleagle Le ver vert va vers le verre vert! Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +9,291 /71
        lol, like you have mates ya nerd!

no wait, that's me!

carry on

• Like Like x 1
        • globaleagle

globaleagle Le ver vert va vers le verre vert! Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
          +9,291 /71
          lol, like you have mates ya nerd!

no wait, that's me!

carry on

• Duff

Duff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +599 /12
          I like knockers.

• Duff

Duff Well-Known Member