He has his knockers...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But KIte has been outstanding for us in the last month of footy. I can't recall seeing him carrying the ball so strongly and consistently since 08.

But KIte has been outstanding for us in the last month of footy. I can't recall seeing him carrying the ball so strongly and consistently since 08.

Mate and I were saying that last night, he has really snapped back to the old kitey which is great

Mate and I were saying that last night, he has really snapped back to the old kitey which is great

For me he is our forward leader as well, it was he who picked us up and carried us to the GF in 2008, from the point he put one on crockers chin onwards

I agree, just as Kite comes back to form we lose King. Galavoa is also very consistant in the go forward dept.

I agree, just as Kite comes back to form we lose King. Galavoa is also very consistant in the go forward dept.

I was knocking kite at the start of the year but jeez he has been playing well. That forward pass was unlucky. Certain try if they played on like every other time friend took two steps from dummy half

I was knocking kite at the start of the year but jeez he has been playing well. That forward pass was unlucky. Certain try if they played on like every other time friend took two steps from dummy half

I think that he sometimes needs to get a bit aggro to really play at his best, but his nature is mild now (contrary to his street fighting youth). I don't believe it is a coincidence that his form has improved since his run in with Maria Hargraves, much the same as his '08 form after the Crocker biff.

I think that he sometimes needs to get a bit aggro to really play at his best, but his nature is mild now (contrary to his street fighting youth). I don't believe it is a coincidence that his form has improved since his run in with Maria Hargraves, much the same as his '08 form after the Crocker biff.

Daniel said:

lol, like you have mates ya nerd!

no wait, that's me!

carry on

Daniel said:

lol, like you have mates ya nerd!

no wait, that's me!

carry on

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7